Alpha Draconis Fast growing Clan, Recruiting all levels, and Ranked play tier

12345612 ... 48
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pock Hawkeye

07-28-2010

well iv tried many times and still get the submission quota message so i will try later. in the mean time my in game name is Pock Hawkeye send me a message if u want to play

kajjirr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2010

Hey im a lvl 30 summoner and am very good with Twitch, Malzahar, Kog maw, Gragas, and Ashe, also have some skills with Olaf, Mordekaiser, and Vlad. Always willing to try new heros if the need pesents itself i also own Poppy, Te emo, Kennen, and xin (as xin is so easy to play well for smart ppl i chose not to list him in my good chars list). I have been looking for a group of ppl i can play ranked games with and not lose 12/13 due to our carrys just presenting them selfs ass first to their opponent, i am competitive but also play for fun not enjoying those elitists that are very mad about every little mess up.

So yea gimme a shout on Kajjirr in game

warrless

07-28-2010

going to website now to apply

warrless

07-28-2010

Tried and tried like a few other people to apply. I guess I will wait a few hours and try again. Untill then, my summoner name is warrless if you want to chat.

Xihark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-29-2010

Well, I wasn't able to apply using the apply link. I think I signed up on the forums? Not sure exactly where, but I'm signed up on the site somewhere... <_<. In any event, my name in game is the same as here. Redwolf90. I'll browse the site for a little more information... Please message me in game so that I can make sure I've done everything right :P.

PDT, and I play at very random hours. Almost all day every day to be honest...

[ Also, just noticed the messages saying the apply link was down xD ]

psychopoweranger

07-29-2010

i was trying to apply to your website and i received a message stating as such
"This user has used up their submission quota." after searching your opening statement really grabbed my eye and i would really like to join this clan but it's not allowing me to send my application.

psychopoweranger

07-29-2010

i think i'll do what the guy above me did
message me at "psychopoweranger"
i'm 18 and live in EST time zone i mainly play nights and any other time i find some time to. i just started but im no stranger to rpgs or rts so i have caught on quickly. looking forward to a response.

Kittybat

07-30-2010

I keep getting the error message when I try to apply, so I'll just post on here.

Kittybat
Level 30
~410 wins
~1500 solo queue, ~33/19 w/l
Got a mic, use it, can play every character (own most of them), etc.

I'll try to get in contact with one of you so I can just paste my application to you in a messenger or something.

Edit: Derp, found the signup page.

Also, not to pick but
3. Friend Request Saidencloud2, Midnight Sighs, and Darkenhieght after applying to clan

should be Darkenheight

Ratik

07-30-2010

Applyed at the site LvL 24 Summoner in game name Ratik

AgnosticJoint

07-30-2010

looking to join level 30 summoner wins 160 (but i have another account that has 400 plus which i do not use anymore) will apply on the site

12345612 ... 48