Alpha Draconis Fast growing Clan, Recruiting all levels, and Ranked play tier

1234511 ... 48
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saidencloud2

07-27-2010

Alpha Draconis

Alpha Draconis is a competitive clan, but are also happy to teach others. We are looking for skilled players to play in clan team matches, and team ranked play. come make friends and teammates with our clan. We offer recommended character builds, We have a brand new ranking system with plenty of open positions. Participate and vote with other members concerning Clan Matches, activities, promotions and more. be a part of something, and not just another clan member.
Our Goal: to be one of the largest clans, and to be respected and known as one of the Best.

-------------------------------------------------- Requirements-------------------------------------------
1. maturity age 15
2. Respectful to other Clan members
3. Friend Request Saidencloud2, ThetaSigma and Ghostsreaper, after applying to clan
4. if your looking for a Ranked Team position, you need to be active.
5. these will not be tolerated.
*Rage-quitting
*Whining
*AFK for good portion of a game, without a reason. (We understand that sometimes it cannot be helped).
6. Need to have/download Teamspeak (headset/mic recommended but not required)
7. MUST be at summoner level 30
8. Sign up on our website====>http://alphadraconis.ghostsreaper.net/forum.php

-----------------------------------------------clan details-----------------------------------------------------

We use teamwork and strategy.
we have an accessible calendar to see upcoming clan events so you don't miss anything important.
we do have a clan ranking system, of 3 tiers. Ranked player tier, leveling and common member Tier.

(if you have problems with applying please enter the address into your url and try it again. if it still isn't working send me a friend request and pm me if you see me. thanks)

also if you plan to join, please post a reply to this thread as well, so we can keep this current, and on the first page.

thank you,
Saidencloud

Saidencloud2

07-27-2010

edited. and bumped.

Cscriber24

07-27-2010

Hey I'm interested in joining. Lvl 17 Summoner in-game name Cscriber24

Saidencloud2

07-27-2010

welcome, come just apply on our forums

JadenTheBroker

The Council

07-28-2010

I tried to apply but it said I used up my submission quota. InGame name JadenTheBroker.

Saidencloud2

07-28-2010

yeah, it just means you need to try again. it did it for someone else aswell. they tried it again and it worked

DartDragonheart

07-28-2010

Hello, I am a level 13 summoner interested in joining; in-game name is DartDragonheart.

TokimiNagashi

07-28-2010

I tried to apply 5 times. Making it smaller the last two times. I am sorry if they went through. I will try again in a few hours thank you for your times.

Slyintine

07-28-2010

i applied on the website hoping to work with a constructive team in ranked play

when i try to apply it says i have used up my sumbission quota soo i'll just add the people mentioned in your post

ESF Lore Card

07-28-2010

Same for me, would like to join but am receiving the submission quota statement, so will try to add the ones mentioned.

1234511 ... 48