Who won the fight?

Kassadin 16 32.65%
Garen 33 67.35%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Secret story of Katarina & Garen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

f33t

02-20-2012

The Secret Story Of Garen & Katarina

Long ago of a time when the first war was beginning between Noxus & Demacia both militaries were both cautious of entering the forest to gather food for the Demacians & Noxians.

Garen was told to set out with 5 troops behind him to go and get as much food as

possible for our people. Garen did as he was told and gathered about 5 baskets of

fruits. He started to head toward Demacia, but as soon as he looked backed, his

soldiers were missing. He slashed his sword out and said "Come out and see your last

suns of set", as he waited for as he thought 10 troops to come out, it was a beautiful

woman who sparkled Garen's eyes in love. Garen demanded, "Who are you, and where

are your from", She replied, "I am who goes under the name Katarina, of Noxus". As

Garen heard that word "Noxus"

He ran towards Katarina in attempting to kill her. Katarina didn't hesitate, but to dodge

Garen's massive sword, and stabbed him in his upper rib. Garen fell down, but stood

right back up "I am Garen the might of DEMACIA!". As soon as Katarina blinked,

Garen slashed her leg, Garen falling down bleeding out of control. Katarina wasn't hurt

that much. Katarina felt sorry for Garen and started to aid him, she wasn't the best for

treating people, but she still got the job well done. Garen got back on his feet and

thanked Katarina for saving his life
Katarina - You still got much to learn
Garen - What do you mean, I am a great swords man!
Katarina - But I am better, for I shall teach you my ways.

For weeks now, Katarina has been training Garen how to fight with his sword. Although

Garen felt kind of disappointed that he was getting sword lessons from a girl, he still

enjoyed being with her. All of sudden, they heard a big explosion. The war was starting

to begin. Both of them knew they had to leave each other.

Katarina - I'm sorry Garen, but i have to go
Garen- BUT I LOVE YOU
Katarina - I love you too, but the war is going to break out.
Garen - Let's run away together!

Katarina thought about it, but as soon as she was about to reply, Kassadin showed up.

Garen draws his sword...

Footie 117

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

it seems that this is more of a storyline you need to add more details. such as throw in the fight scene of the minions vs katarina and the first meeting between kat and garen but if you were to add in details this would become instantly uber awsome instead of just awsome

Fransha007

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

Why is the poll kassadin vs garen?

f33t

02-24-2012

bump

f33t

02-24-2012

bump!

f33t

02-24-2012

Bump

f33t

02-24-2012

bump...

dragon2slayer

05-27-2014

I love the story behind katarina and garen. these two are my favorite. they need to make more stories behind these two.

Thunderstruck OP

05-28-2014

pretty good