[Guide] Morgana - a Comprehensive Guide to Gameplay and Strategy

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

liquidstardust

05-25-2011

i dont like your guide its really kinda bad

morgana is really not that good of a champ anymore

but you should at least use ghost/ignite and rushing hourglass is only way to play her

she might be ok for support champ too but janna or taric are probably beetter

basically locicero used to main her but he doesnt play her anymore because she weak

GeckoKun

07-08-2011

I've already liked using morgana, but I'm even more pumped into using her with this guide.

Witch Bernkastel

08-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLxEagle View Post
i dont like your guide its really kinda bad

morgana is really not that good of a champ anymore

but you should at least use ghost/ignite and rushing hourglass is only way to play her

she might be ok for support champ too but janna or taric are probably beetter

basically locicero used to main her but he doesnt play her anymore because she weak
-I apologize my strategies are not to your liking.

-Please find a better reason to criticize a guide than that it's champion is 'bad' (which is false, in Morgana's case).

-Ghost is fine if you want it, but I don't see what a support mage needs Ignite for when you have more useful things for your job to pick from and your DPSs should have it anyways. Hourglass is great I agree, but rushing it handicaps your early game options, and is for squares that don't know how to position themselves properly without an 'Oh ****, I made a bad move' button.

-There's always a situation where one champion will be better than another.

-I don't know who locicero is, nor do I see what his opinion has to do with your statements.

Thank you for your time.

---

In other news, getting ready to compile a list of my recent findings for all of you fellow Morganas out there, with changes and additional options you may look into opening up your builds with, with special attention given to the Ionian Boots of Lucidity and the Moonflair Spellblade, which may give you some new options for items in your builds with regards to CDR and Tenacity, respectively.

Keep being awesome!

Winterstride

08-07-2011

This is a great guide. I main Morgana and even I picked up a couple of useful tidbits throughout the robust text provided by the OP.

Thank you for the effort.

Witch Bernkastel

08-18-2011

So, how's everyone feeling about the recent changes to our beloved support/mage? She's recieved some fairly significant attention over the past few patches, most recently improving her to having something that actually somewhat resembles an autoattack, as well as making Tormented Soil more useable at later ranks without running yourself dry quite as fast.

More specifically, I'd like to ask what everyone thinks about the changes to Morgana's Soul Shackles with this patch. The reduced cooldown at later ranks is of course a welcome reduction, but the decreased activation time on the second tick and the normalization of the stun to 1.5 seconds at all levels can be viewed as a mixed blessing. On the one hand, that's a full second less you have to wait for the stun and extra damage to go off, but on the other hand, that's a full second less of CC-time that your ult is providing. In fact, the new Soul Shackles has, at maximum rank, lost 1.5 seconds of CC time - 1 second of slow and a half second of stun.

It could be argued that the faster time that the stun and damage arrives more than compensates for the overall loss of CC-time, but what are you guys' thoughts?

Wyvern762

08-19-2011

The 3 second Shackle, reduced mana cost on Soil, reduced cd on Binding and better move speed are all nice buffs, but what is really helping me is the tweak on the autoattack, its to much easier to last hit now.

iOsiris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2011

holy god that was epic D:

BeefNoodleHouse3

08-19-2011

This guide is so dumb on so many levels. I stopped reading after Flash has little synergy with soul shackles. Will come back later to bash

BeefNoodleHouse3

08-20-2011

So you say that support is the way to play Morgana but you acknowledge ap Morgana is very strong too. You also suggest taking solo if your going support. There is so much terrible advice it's unbelievable. If you had the time to get to 30 with Morgana and you don't mention hourglass.... Never give info if you don't even realize hourglass is the best item on her

EchoRex

08-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYanYan View Post
This guide is so dumb on so many levels. I stopped reading after Flash has little synergy with soul shackles. Will come back later to bash
Might want to re-read what the actual wording says. The part you had trouble with is... made noticeable in "has A little synergy" which he then followed by an explanation.