The higher the hidden elo, the more troll it has?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

02-20-2012

This might be a weird thought, but after a 9 win streak, i just had a 8 lost streak

1 game was Janna built 2 PD, boots of moblity and backdoor'ed all game, then failed completely, and sat in fountain for 50% of the game
2 game was afk / leaver
3 game was yorick going bot and loosing rather badly (without being ganked), to ziggs, sivir and heim, we did try to help, but they put a lot of pressure top too...
2 game was outplayed by other team, close game and fun

Just a thought...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

avatarofrandom

Senior Member

02-20-2012

Sounds 1400ish to me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rebonack

Senior Member

02-20-2012

I honestly haven't noticed any real increase in the number of trolls I'm encountering.

I have, however, found myself running into more pre-mades filled with self-important mouth-breathers who blame everyone else for their mistakes =/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

02-20-2012

Did people downvote because they don't believe yorick can loose bot or did I encounter forum trolls again?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

avatarofrandom

Senior Member

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
I honestly haven't noticed any real increase in the number of trolls I'm encountering.

I have, however, found myself running into more pre-mades filled with self-important mouth-breathers who blame everyone else for their mistakes =/
Really? The higher up I go, the more friendly people have seemed to become. I mean there are always people that get upset when losing but rarely do I see people on the same team talking **** to each other. That's something I saw more in the 1200-1400 range.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

larkhill

Senior Member

02-20-2012

there r trolls in every elo. we do not need threads about it every day. ever seen some of the 2k+ elo SR streamers play? they still get trolls at the 2k elo range.

unless u have a premade team of people u know, u will encounter trolls. always.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bonabon

Senior Member

02-20-2012

Sauron is the biggest troll here.
So yeah that's probably accurate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rebonack

Senior Member

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by avatarofrandom View Post
Really? The higher up I go, the more friendly people have seemed to become. I mean there are always people that get upset when losing but rarely do I see people on the same team talking **** to each other. That's something I saw more in the 1200-1400 range.
Okay.

I'll admit that it was only one premade filled with self-important mouth-breathers.

But I've run into them twice now and they were pretty obnoxious both times.

Honestly... I mostly tune out negativity. Try my best to just ignore it and have fun with the game. Dominion is usually fast-paced enough that people don't have much time to complain at their team members. That's usually saved for the Victory/Defeat screen.

As for actual trolls though. Nope. I haven't run into an honest to goodness troll since forever. The last one was a Gangplank that AFKed at the fountain because he thought my AD Malz was bad. But that must have been weeks ago now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forbiddian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonabon View Post
Sauron is the biggest troll here.
So yeah that's probably accurate.
He's always posting his strategies and giving insights for new players.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zionist shill

Senior Member

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbiddian View Post
He's always posting his strategies and giving insights for new players.

Definitely not sarcasm or anything.