Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

have your ever had a game like this

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

karshstorm

02-20-2012

I start of in a game as master yi at character select i say im not jungling so we get a voilabear that decides to jungle. thats fine we get into the game and immediately they start saying how bad i am as i am not jungling with yi 9 min into the game i have 3 kills 1 assist and 1 death i might point out that i had 3 of the 4 kills the team had and had an assist and no i wasnt ks'ing from my team but voila bear wont let up and others start joining in saying how bad i am for not jungling with yi cause hes useless in lane.

i help take mids tower down the rest of our team comes we push to the second turret and the other team come where dancing back and forth no ones engaging so i leave for dragon well voli starts ping me back i kill dragon go bot get the first tower the whole time voli is pinging for me to fall back the enemy team is still surrounding that turret i alt down turret 2 on bot lane get turret 3 down to half before 3 of them peel off to come after me. i turn to run get exhausted(my alt was down) and killed mean wile my team got 2 kills under mid tower number 2 and the tower. now the whole team is going off on me bout how bad i am as i accumulated my 2nd death of the game.
i got the team dragon 190G 2 towers 300G basically a first blood bonus to the whole team and allowed them to get 2 kills and another tower all for the price of 1 death is that such a bad thing

Mich567

02-20-2012

Your teammates sound like noobs...

EndOsiris

02-20-2012

Jungle Yi is terrible anyway.

YokoNomi

02-20-2012

Quote:
EndOsiris:
Jungle Yi is terrible anyway.

Honestly he still is a viable champion path to take. Or at least he is at my elo. Never judge a book by its cover.

Also, it sounds like that Volibear warped the team into a crash course of stupidity. All you can really do in those situations is ignore it. The more you talk towards him or about the situation, the more likely he'll egg it on into something more, and bigger than it should be. Only progress that causes would be how distracted you wind up from the fight and more onto the pointless subject matter that is the trollibear.

Distura

02-20-2012

Are you perhaps, Zilean?

Dark Ajax

02-20-2012

sounds like a bad team (because yi can still be a viable jungle for sure)

FinalFencer

02-20-2012

Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. Also, much love for playing Yi.

Aceroar

02-21-2012

your team mates sound like a bunch of morons. you did well, one of the dangerous things about yi is his ability to rapidly push lanes mid and late game and take a tower while your team is not looking. you did well. and the next time you have a team like that, just ignor chat and tell them to (french) off.

Onyx of Darkness

02-22-2012

Don't listen to them. If you don't jungle Yi, and succeed, then everything is fine. The thing with Yi from my experience is, that he either gets fed and owns, or feeds and gets owned, there really is no in between. You split pushed, successfully got dragon and towers, that is a success, BUT, did you win the match? That you didn't tell us......