Counterpick to Casseopia?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

darkaura23

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

Brand is a good counter. One spell combo of his and cass is fried snake woman.

darkaura23

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

oh yeah, if u use brand use this combo, your e, then your q,make sure it hits, then your w, and if there are more enemies champs near by hit you ulti. It rapes

Xalerwons

02-21-2012

Ziggs can out-range her, and out farm her (farm own wraiths, steal her wraiths if she tries to keep up by doing her own wraiths)

Aceroar

02-21-2012

gragas counters cass. so does galio. morde is not a bad choice either.

also side note, don't use ziggs as a 3rd mid. he is good against certain other mids but not many. and he is kinda sub par atm. he is good early and mid game, but seems to lack that INSANE damage cass, karthas, gragas, or kassadin can do late game.

Spourky

02-21-2012

Range is your friend. And CC. Brand, Ziggs, Kass... A few I can think of that I know, that I basically sit almost out of sight and deal damage or damage over time, and there is really nothing they can do except move quick.

Spourky

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceroar View Post
he is good against certain other mids but not many. and he is kinda sub par atm. he is good early and mid game, but seems to lack that INSANE damage cass, karthas, gragas, or kassadin can do late game.
The range on ziggs skill shots counters alot, especially if you play slippery to begin with. Knock back, snare, a bouncing bomb that outranges most skill shots, and is just sloppy enough to rock the un-prepared... Yar, I agree his damage is less then some others, but that is easily fixed with a good team. He's more support damage then a full carry, but when you need to counter another mid, he's not a bad choice.

Docomobad

02-21-2012

I havnt lost lane as cass in a long time today I played a fizz and his pogo -.- ugh ended up 0/3 when im usually opposite lol. So many time I thought I had him and he gets away =/

Raccoon Five

02-22-2012

Talon can destroy cass he have silence too and great mobility

Atomicpuma

02-22-2012

Swain if they are good. Can be really annoying match up.
Gragas is a counter... But isn't that bad.
Victor, I played one just one. But I was struggling, hardcore. Trying to keep up with his CS.

Just play smart as I see it.

WeasuhL

02-22-2012

Galio works for obvious reasons.

Sion is a melee champion, a good cass would rape one. (I main cass..)

LeBlanc works because of her INSANE burst, but LeBlanc is pretty worthless late game (that's a whole other discussion), however, cass is INSANE late game so..perhaps the INSANE balances out? Carry your team through early/mid game and shut cass down and you'll be better off for it.

Ahri has plenty of mechanisms to dodge Cass's poke, she'd be a good pick.

Fiddlesticks. Silence. Poked me? I'll heal. Cass pissing you off and want her ganked? I'll fear you. Solid AP mid champion that isn't seen very often anymore, definitely has the tools to counter cass.

Believe it or not, Karthus. Karthus has even lower CDs than cass. Not to mention Karth is one of those champions that can help the other lanes while never leaving his, so if you assist in top or bottom taking their tower the sooner they can help you. He's also pretty much non-relient on early-game farm. (I know you just had a heart attack, let me explain) if you miss a lot of early game farm all you have to do is press R and rack up assist/kill gold. Not to mention end game in the middle of a team fight your E, Q, and R do insane amounts of damage making you one of the best in any team fight. Not to mention you have decent initiation due to your passive.

I hope this helped, good luck in mid. If you'd like to 1v1 me in mid sometime and discuss strats I'd be more than happy, add me in game. <3

WeasuhL