When did LoL get taken over by ragers?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashenblade

02-13-2012

Anyone remember? I believe it was 1/2 through first season. Now it's majority ragers... reminds me of the lineage takeover.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

It's always been this way with f2p games

The Straightener

02-13-2012

Well this past weekend every game I played have a rager. Usually is the guy that's doing really bad and try to blame everyone else of his mistakes.
I started using the "Mute" option more often.

Keonyn

02-15-2012

Ragers on the internet?!

Realyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

Sometime towards the second half of S1. Yeah the first year this game was out, it was gloriously fun and happy; no raging, no cursing, no *****ing, no reporting. People could play a normal game as AD Heimer and people would laugh and encourage him to win.

Now it's a cesspool of irate and angsty children, who will report you in a Normal game for not tryharding in both champion choice and build. People who haven't been playing this game at least a year don't understand just how fun this game used to be compared to what we have now. My guess is that the fallout from WoW subscriptions directly correlate with the community enlargement of LoL today.

Obscurite

02-17-2012

huh bit less than a year my self and even if u say that I wonder if your hallucinating u know *the good old days*

Bottom line ....Best thing riot ever did was put in a mute button =D it's silent

it's peaceful

and it's positive

u just have to say gj and nice work and gg

wp =D >.> little lonely tho when u realize your muted whole teams

Asif25

02-17-2012

those ragers r starting too get in my head u can see there r something negitive always happening in threads. Back then less now moar.

Monkey Style

02-17-2012

its amazing how a rager will make you play worse also =0( your already frusterated if your not doing well and instead of ganking and watching your lane for 30 secs so you can get a wave or 2 under your belt they just rage and call you a noob =0/ HURRAY for the mute button!

darkaura23

02-17-2012

As a matter of fact i just played with 2 ragers that both went 15/0 and i went legendary.Needless to say i carried the team to victory the whole time they were *****ing

Mora Saron

02-17-2012

In the week and a half I've been playing, I've indeed notices that there's always somebody yapping about something. Sure, everyone gets frustrated, but I don't understand why these people just don't keep it to themselves.