Are there any streams for TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SentinelOfPain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2012

I've been thinking a lot about this map, usually because I love the butthurt comments about Tryndamere on it, but then something occurred to me:

Nowhere have I seen one stream, post for a stream, or even a MENTION of a streamer on this forum.

SR definitely has them, DOM has them, but what about TT?

I mean if there are streams for TT then great, I guess I just haven't seen them. But if they're aren't, why not?

If you make a stream for TT, it might get Riot to actually take it more seriously, mainly because it gets them more publicity and they can see FIRST HAND all the problems there are with it.

Blaine the Mono

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

Bump

Dizzazzter

02-15-2012

I was lucky enough to catch FnaticMSI stream ranked 3s on own3d.tv, but other than that I havn't seen streams. There's videos on own3d.tv I think.

You can try checking twitch.tv, i never checked there before. Hope any of this info helps

MauJustice

02-15-2012

The number 1 team was streaming, but I haven't seen them for a little while.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ght=ranked+3v3

SentinelOfPain

02-16-2012

Maybe we should encourage more average players to stream. I mean, it can't hurt, right?

SentinelOfPain

02-20-2012

Bump

GodTony

02-20-2012

I think SJ still streams. Not sure.