Vastly outmatched.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maleke

02-20-2012

Sometimes I'll play a game where the enemy just seems completely invincible. For example I just had a game where I was level 6 on top. I harassed the two enemy and came back to tower. They charged in without any creeps, and tanked for an extended period of time. long enough for me to die from full health while using Yi meditate and burning a weakness on the enemy. They exited after kill with more than half health.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong but how do you permatank a turret?

Faelix

02-20-2012

Many champions have ways to bypass turret damage for a little while. Often time sitting behind the turret is a safer practice.

Fleshpenant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2012

who were the champions?
why dont you provide more info

Kr0ze

02-20-2012

From my experience top lane is more notorious for this because there usually is an already tanky hero top and a jungle ganker is typically tanky as well, and most people rush wriggles, which gives
30 armor on top of the armor runes/masteries these heroes normally warrant

Maleke

02-20-2012

Volibear and Maoki

Dark Ajax

02-20-2012

ahhh

1337n00bh4x0r

02-20-2012

Both of those champions have ways of throwing you around, stopping any channeled abilities, and both can heal. It's usually a case of say Maokai jumping in, rooting you, then trading turret aggro with Voli. Both left at full health because they traded turret aggro halfway through. Know your champions. Keep running.

cdnmute

02-21-2012

voli might have gotten low but his passive healed him up after finishing you off. maokai also has a heal and maybe they had summoner heal. like one of the other posters said they are pretty tanky champs. They prolly both had 13 armor from runes, were likely in the def tree and maybe had some armor items already