Not paying anymore for this game until ****s fixed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Helixes

02-20-2012

Look, I'm a big fan of LoL and Dom, but the absolute lack of support is beyond garbage.

I'm sick of this cursor glitch. It's been in over 10% of my games since dominion came out, and nothing has been done to fix it.

No, I'm sick of the stupid **** that happens in this game, and no other. Not Rift, not WoW, not AoE3, not D3, nothing but THIS GAME.
Really, what exactly did you put in a game to make it screw up something in a comp up tot he point were it needs full reboot to make it actually work right?

If the cursor glitch happens, it's an automatic loss. It's automatic hate from teammates. It's automatic ridicule from the enemy team when you defend against the complaints. Your automatically screwed in every way.

Whats more? If it happens in Dom only, I can't understand in ANYWAY how 0 progress has been made by riot on this issue. I mean, come on, that alone should probably be hinting at something.

Seriously, unless loss forgiven is available 24/7 or this is fixed, I'm done with this.

AbsolutePK

02-20-2012

It happens so frequently to you, and yet I've never had it happen to me.

It's funny you made this thread not even 5 minutes after the cursor bug post made by ricklessabandon was bumped.

After clicking the arrows to cycle through the red post, it looks to be primarily a Radeon issue.

Jabe

02-20-2012

Know what you can do?

Get your dxdiag and submit it to http://support.leagueoflegends.com/ with a description of your problem

That is one hundred times more useful than creating a rage post.

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsolutePK View Post
It happens so frequently to you, and yet I've never had it happen to me.
This. I've, honestly, never had this happen to me.

shhbequiet9772

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2012

go outside and enjoy the weather... you are in rage mode right now and inside is not good for you

02-20-2012

Be happy you only get the cursor bug. I have a bug where I randomly cross a certain point in mid and my comp locks up forcing a hard reboot. The ****ed up part is that my music keeps playing and my vent server keeps running but it won't recover until I restart. To top it off, I have to wait 3 minutes to boot because my motherboard gets hung up trying to "initialize mouse" for some reason. Talk about getting reported all the time for something that is bugged out in this game.