Face It Guys...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegendsOfSushi

02-20-2012

...there is no such thing as an OP champ. I rest my case. Downvote all you like, but do put more thought into it.

All champs are balanced. Feed them? Then they're not balanced anymore.

Cerubois

02-20-2012

I downvoted, but for a much more obvious reason than you were probably expecting.

blackdeath17

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2012

^

same

Mr T Virus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2012

Ah. Another case of the 'Wrong Forum Spam Troll'.

Nothing to see here, folks. Move along.

belthazor3457

02-20-2012

You know what time it is...

ImNotGonnaRaichu

02-20-2012

Riven and Lux OP. Have you seen all their fanfiction? Lux can literally be paired with anyone. Anyone. And Riven is a female badass who can be fit into a ton of different types of stories without it being alien for her character. Obviously these two are too versatile and need lore nerf.

Silverling

02-20-2012

I don't come to the fan fiction forums too often, but the time I do I feel it would be selfish of me to keep my talents from being shared. So, much like I have done for the lore forums, I've made a little image to guide those who can't seem to read. (Netbook style 'cause I'm not at home, ever tried writing on a touchpad?)

Attachment 386149

Pig Magus

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNotGonnaRaichu View Post
Riven and Lux OP. Have you seen all their fanfiction? Lux can literally be paired with anyone. Anyone. And Riven is a female badass who can be fit into a ton of different types of stories without it being alien for her character. Obviously these two are too versatile and need lore nerf.
Riot hire this man!

blackdeath17

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNotGonnaRaichu View Post
and whats about talon ?? a dark past , a forgotten chilhood ,the life of an asessin of noxus etc. thats OP fanfic materiaal D:

Jaykoboy

02-20-2012