Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

sona pentakill

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vaelendon

02-20-2012

i was playing one of my placement match's and sona was carrying, later she got a pentakill o_0 i think i have given up on ranked. basically its who ever has the least trolls win

Steakasaurus

02-20-2012

Sona too Stronk.

AutoSys

02-20-2012

Quote:
Vaelendon:
i was playing one of my placement match's and sona was carrying, later she got a pentakill o_0 i think i have given up on ranked. basically its who ever has the least trolls win

The only true way to play ranked and avoid elo hell (aka trolls/leavers/afkers/rage quitters) is to form a team of friends.

Quick Rawr

02-21-2012

There are a decent amount of trolls from time to time. The best way to enjoy ranked, like many people say, is to duo-queue with a friend in positions that you can interact in (Both bot, solo mid/top and jungler)