Elo hell...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2Hopp

02-20-2012

Its almost impossible to get out of elo hell, your team is always **** and when you finnaly win a game my team kills the nexus then surrenders after it blows up and counts as a defeat and i lose even more elo for winning... The system is fking broken and i see no point in ranked solo or duo anymore...

Whisla

02-20-2012

I'm sorry?

Docomobad

02-20-2012

LOL that exact same thing happened to me had a 3 game losing streak and 4th game FINALLY i carried my team hardcore and as we were taking down nexus my team surrendered... I raged sooooo hard didnt play for rest of that day lol.

Vaelendon

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docomobad View Post
LOL that exact same thing happened to me had a 3 game losing streak and 4th game FINALLY i carried my team hardcore and as we were taking down nexus my team surrendered... I raged sooooo hard didnt play for rest of that day lol.
i'm scared...

jaybay123

02-20-2012

you should be i've been living in it

DavidianJones

02-20-2012

The best way to get out of ELO Hell in my personal opinion is to find some one who is legitimately a good player at LoL at least 70 ELO below or above you. That should make it so that you and your duo queue partner have first and last pick. This gives you a lot of control over the champ select process which is a huge advantage. Use this advantage to selectively ban, pick, and counterpick your way to victory.

AutoSys

02-20-2012

The easiest way out is to play with friends and not solo queue.

/thread

Tokinatoor

02-20-2012

My problem with Elo Hell is that the first 2 picks ARE ALMOST ALWAYS top and jungle...

And 5th pick is ALWAYS support...

So I am always forced into playing support so we can run the meta.... Because AD+Support bot is way to op...

This requires 2 reasonably decent players, so your kind of forced into duo que or lose elo...

oOpwnageOo

02-20-2012

If you really want help with elo hell go to lolspot.net and read the blogs and watch the vids on there it will help u out =)

SacredWinds

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHopp Almighty View Post
Its almost impossible to get out of elo hell, your team is always **** and when you finnaly win a game my team kills the nexus then surrenders after it blows up and counts as a defeat and i lose even more elo for winning... The system is fking broken and i see no point in ranked solo or duo anymore...
AHAHAHHAH. I'm sorry I could not stop laughing.