Disrupting the Balance (Shen X Akali)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xwlr

Senior Member

04-06-2012

Mordekaiser was OoC. He feeds on wounds, disease and death.
Why couldn't you just leave Akali dead?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dPolly

Senior Member

04-06-2012

I know you were tempted to kill someone, I just know it. The revival part is the evidence of your crime.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HuggableZombie

Senior Member

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwlr View Post
Mordekaiser was OoC. He feeds on wounds, disease and death.
Why couldn't you just leave Akali dead?
I like that you are criticizing me on something I did wrong. Your right, I probably shouldn't have made Mordekaiser a nice guy, and he is OoC. But, this story is more for me than it is for anyone else. I'm writing this because I want to write, not because I have too. Though thank you for telling me what I did wrong. I'll be sure to fix it if I ever bring Mordekaiser back into this story.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xwlr

Senior Member

04-07-2012

That's cool, but I'm still hating on Akali. She's OP.
But this means the story will continue? It could have been an ending as well, but I can already see Shen hunting down the summoners xD
Wearing a hood and leaving an eagle's feather wherever he kills one.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HuggableZombie

Senior Member

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwlr View Post
That's cool, but I'm still hating on Akali. She's OP.
But this means the story will continue? It could have been an ending as well, but I can already see Shen hunting down the summoners xD
Wearing a hood and leaving an eagle's feather wherever he kills one.
Wow...looking back, this could have been an ending. Though you know Uncle Zombie just can't let bad guys keep trying to kill Shen's baby, I won't allow it!! So yes, the story will keep going until Shen has....closure. That's all I'll say.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xwlr

Senior Member

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiethekid View Post
Wow...looking back, this could have been an ending. Though you know Uncle Zombie just can't let bad guys keep trying to kill Shen's baby, I won't allow it!! So yes, the story will keep going until Shen has....closure. That's all I'll say.
Well, if Shen's boy must survive, then it's childbed fever. I see no other option...
Altough it's the writer's job to always come out with surprising ways of killing their characters.

Or perhaps .... you are ... planning for Akali to live? That would it be? Really?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sezak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-09-2012

Will of the Ancients is Mordekaisers best friend and he always carries it with him. I love shaco in this fic shaco needs more love but pulling off the insane character is always hard but you did an excellent job


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xwlr

Senior Member

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sezak View Post
Will of the Ancients is Mordekaisers best friend and he always carries it with him. I love shaco in this fic shaco needs more love but pulling off the insane character is always hard but you did an excellent job
Yeah, he does carry the Will of the Ancients around, but why would he revive anyone, when he thinks that "This whole living thing is highly overrated." Given that I don't think he would see the point in reviving at all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HuggableZombie

Senior Member

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xwlr View Post
Yeah, he does carry the Will of the Ancients around, but why would he revive anyone, when he thinks that "This whole living thing is highly overrated." Given that I don't think he would see the point in reviving at all.
Here is the way I saw it. If you constantly fight with someone, you begin to grow somewhat attached to them whether it would be in a good way or a bad way. Mordekaiser appreciates and respects Shen's tenacity and discipline. So, when Mordekaiser practically saw Shen's life just crumble in front of him. Now the whole normality of life at the league changed, Shen became someone with nothing much else to live for, making him a shadow of the person Mordekaiser knew. Would you want your ally to be leagues weaker than what they were before? In my view, Mordekaiser would see this as a sort of way to keep Shen from being weak.

But thats just the way I see it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HuggableZombie

Senior Member

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sezak View Post
Will of the Ancients is Mordekaisers best friend and he always carries it with him. I love shaco in this fic shaco needs more love but pulling off the insane character is always hard but you did an excellent job
Its not difficult per say, just requires a lot of the writer. Shaco (and more insane characters) are very cartoon like in nature, they would do things a cartoon character would. You can't just channel yourself into a character like Shaco, you have to become insane in a way to make the character insane. I don't know if that makes sense. Say things you wouldn't normally say in certain situations and do things you wouldn't do.