Disrupting the Balance (Shen X Akali)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImNotGonnaRaichu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiethekid View Post
You'd be surprised what I'd summon had I given the chance...Fear MY PONIES!!!

Anyway, Talon isn't:

Born in the Shadow Isles (Morde, Eve)
From another dimension (Shaco)
A victim of SPD* (Katarina)
MADE to kill people (Noc)
Someone who is loyal to others (Kinkou assassin)

*SPD: Sadistic Personality Disorder
Isn't Talon loyal to Kat's father? Since that guy like trained him/trounced him in a fight.

Ask Talon

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNotGonnaRaichu View Post
Isn't Talon loyal to Kat's father? Since that guy like trained him/trounced him in a fight.
He is indeed. Apparently the General had also gained a great deal of respect for Talon in the years of his service.

Edit: But because the General vanished, Talon really has nothing to do now but search.

(Source: Talon's Background)

blackdeath17

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2012

Quote:
You'd be surprised what I'd summon had I given the chance...Fear MY PONIES!!!

Anyway, Talon isn't:

Born in the Shadow Isles (Morde, Eve)
From another dimension (Shaco)
A victim of SPD* (Katarina)
MADE to kill people (Noc)
Someone who is loyal to others (Kinkou assassin)

*SPD: Sadistic Personality Disorder

*cough*you could also call LeBlanc to 2-shoot her*cough*

HuggableZombie

03-07-2012

Starn3rd

03-08-2012

Quote:
Chapter 3.5: A Solid Metal Punch Line

Cold, that’s what the night air was. The slums of Noxus were pungent with the fumes of the sick and dead. Coughs and sneezes, moans and groans filled the ears of anyone within the district. This is where Mordekaiser, the Master of Metal lived. This was where he thrived; this was where he called home. The master wandered, breathing in the death of those around him as he passed by them. Their sickly bodies became nothing more than rat’s food. It was during this time, ‘they’ showed up.

As Mordekaiser wandered through his home, a black hooded figure appeared before him with two others by his side. The three reminded Mordekaiser of Shen, The Eye of Twilight. The Master of Metal simply stood in front of the three, towering over their tiny visage. His burning red eyes scanning them and making sure they would bring no trouble with them, or perhaps he was wishing they would. The giant figure lifted the heavy mace he carried and let it fall to the ground, creating a loud crash, cracking the ground under the immense weight. The two that accompanied the hooded figure visibly jumped at the crash.

“You’re in my home,” Mordekaiser pointed out, lifting the mace and resting it back on his shoulder. A grin could almost be imagined spread across his unseen face.

“We’ve seeked you out for a special task if I may say it that way,” The hooded figure said, unmoving as he spoke. Mordekaiser looked down at the puny human.

“I am no mercenary. Your currency has no use to me. If that is all you have to offer, then be gone from my sight!” He bellowed the last sentence as a lightning bolt struck the giant mace resting on his shoulder. The two near the hooded figure jumped more obviously this time, showing their fear of Mordekaiser. The Master of Metal laughed triumphantly, his deep voice carrying through the alleyways of the Noxian slums.

The hooded figure remained unmoving. His fearlessness angered Mordekaiser, how dare a human remain un-feared by his presence. They should have all cowered before him, yet this little pest seemed to be unaffected by the display of his power.

“Your kind has tried hunting me before, hooded one. Why should I service you?” Mordekaiser asked, this time his voice held a low growl.

“I have brought you payment for your services. You and the organization I work for may be at odds with each other, but better the devil you know. A child will be born soon, it is stated it will become a dictator among the land and crush all who oppose their will. Even you, Master of Metal, will become victim to this dictator’s wrath. Would you honestly sit idly by while a simple human makes you their slave?” The hooded figure explained, he knew not for sure what would become of Shen’s child, but there was no risk when the balance of Valoran was needed to be taken into consideration.

Mordekaiser held still, almost as if he had become a statue. It wasn’t until his hand lifted itself in the air that the trio realized he was still sentient. Lightning struck down on Mordekaiser’s hand, arcing downward till it reached the ground beneath him. A brilliant flash of lightning followed by a shout from Mordekaiser forced the hooded figure and his two companions to shield their eyes. When the light died away, The Master of Metal sat mounted on a metal steed, crackling with lightning. The three looked at Mordekaiser in awe.

“My payment, hooded one,” The steel giant requested before his steed reared itself. The hooded figure nodded his head before motioning towards the two that stood by him.

“They are your payment. Do with them as you please,” The hooded figure said. The other two looked at him, shock apparent in their eyes.

“NO!! What are you doing? We never agreed to….” One of them began to retort, but his voice was cut off by chocking and coughing. The same fate befell the other companion. A white fog began to leak from the two coughing figures. Mordekaiser clenched his fist as the fogs began to surround his hand, condensing it into a single point. He released his grip and the fog dissipated into nothing.

“All becomes dust…” The Master of Metal said as the two companions fell dead where they stood. “What services do you ask of me, hooded one?”

A sneer spread across the hooded man’s face.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

The hoofbeats of Mordekaiser’s metal steed echoed loudly in the night sky as he rode towards the institute of war. Akali, that was his target, or rather, the child inside her was his objective. Not once had Mordekaiser taken joy in killing the young, but he never felt regret. To him, they were merely miniscule humans, weaker than the grown ones.

“Ahhhh…so the great Mordekaiser, Master of Metal is now doing favors for humans?” A high pitched voice came from behind Mordekaiser. Shocked by the sudden presence of someone else on his steed, The Master of Metal looked over his shoulder to see a sight he loathed. A large nose protruded from his passenger’s pale white face. The skinny man wore a jester’s outfit, complete with a matching hat.

“Shaco…” Mordekaiser growled. The jester laughed almost hysterically. “What are you doing on my Thunderhorse?”

“Ohhh little old me was just walking around, giving the people a laugh. Oh you should have heard them Mordekaiser, they couldn’t stop long enough to take a breath hehehe. As I was saying, I was just making my daily rounds through the city when I saw your little friends enter. I thought to myself ‘oh how wonderful. More people to tell my jokes’ but these people were not funny. They just ignored everyone, looking for you. Even when I tried to tell them my limericks and puns, they pushed me aside, telling me they had no time for games. I was upset about that,” Shaco explained, giving a mock frown before turning it upside down. “When you summoned this…what do you call it again? Thunderhorse? Well I was just flat impressed. I thought to myself how great it would be to show up, give my old friend Morde a nice little greeting.”

“We are not friends,” Mordekaiser replied. Shaco frowned at the comment.

“Awww…come on Mordie!! I feel like we’re connected somehow. Deep down, y’know, in the pharynx. How can you not feel it?” He pretended to cry for a short while before cheering back up again. “By the way Mordie, are you getting these burns on your buttocks? Because my rear is cooking,” Shaco said, lifting his posterior into the air, laughing hysterically. His laughing turned into a groan when he realized his buttocks was in fact smoking.

“How long do you plan on pestering me? I would appreciate an estimated time so I can have something to look forward too,” Mordekais said, trying as hard as possible to keep himself from being bothered by the jester.

“Mordie you know I never plan anything. That’s just preposterous. To be completely honest, and let me tell you, that isn’t common, I was wondering if you needed assistance in your little…favor,” Shaco replied, deliberately using the word favor.

“What are you talking about?” Mordekaiser questioned.

“Well come on Mordie, you aren’t the most subtle of people. With your big hulking suit, the giant metal greaves, that colossal mace you carry around. You couldn’t sneak your way out of a blind man’s mansion. I can offer you clever, cunning, the quietest of quiet steps. You won’t even know I’m here,” Shaco explained.

Mordekaiser didn’t want to admit it, but Shaco was right. His bulky body was not meant for sneaking around in the shadows. He was more of the direct type. Shaco though, was an expert in assassination. He practiced it almost constantly on the people of Noxus. If Mordekaiser had to give Shaco one thing, it was the fact that Shaco was one **** good assassin.

“If me not being able to detect you here is part of the deal, maybe you should start now,” Mordekaiser commented before finally, silence. The jester’s voice could no longer be heard. The Master of Metal looked over his shoulder, and to his relief, the jester was gone. Internally, he celebrated the disappearance of the pest. When he turned back forward, he noticed the long noise mere millimeters from his own face, to his irritation.

“That’s just wonderful Mordekaiser. I cannot believe we’re working together. You know, when I first came up with this idea, I kept thinking to myself ‘oh don’t be so silly Shaco, he won’t let you work with him’ BUT I WAS WRONG!! And I am silly, but that’s beside the point. So how much longer till we get to the institute?” Shaco asked, taking his original seat behind Mordekaiser.

“A few more hours,” Mordekaiser replied quietly. After a long pause, Mordekaiser realized how much of a horror this trip was going to be.

“So…how long did you say again?” Shaco asked which was followed by a laugh. Mordekaiser sighed deeply in annoyance.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Author's Note: Today...I actually read my first author's note :P but that's beside the point. I know it doesn't have any Shen or Akali and I said I was going to put them in this one. But for one, I want an entire chapter dedicated to the 'baddies' of this fanfic, which is what this chapter is. Don't worry guys, the next one will have Akali and Shen, I promise.
Joker: HEYA BATS!
Batman: What are you doing on my batmobile?
Joker: Aww come on Bats! you're gonna hurt my feelings! (pretends to cry, then tries to stab batman)
Batman: I'm taking you to Arkham now. (ties up Joker)
Joker: How long 'til we get to Arkham?
Batman: About an hour I guess.
Joker How long? (laughs a lot)
Batman: great...

This is what I was thinking pretty much the entire time. And it was funny! Great work.

I Thunderclese I

03-08-2012

Hehe. If you could actually use mord's mount in game....ahahaha

ExProminence

03-11-2012

more

Crappy Aim

03-12-2012

fan here already

Tarakol

03-14-2012

Moar

Sushiramen

03-15-2012

bump for a great read!