Disrupting the Balance (Shen X Akali)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HuggableZombie

08-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASinisterCarrot View Post
Merry Christmas? What?
My way of saying "here you go"

FATGUYSAY

08-20-2012

Just caught up with the story and I'll say, well done!

I main with Shen and it's really hard to find a story with him in it. Your details of every moment are accurate but it's hard for me to imagine the story since I'm having a slight headache right now.

Keep it up my man!

HuggableZombie

08-20-2012

Short Announcement: I posted this up on fanfiction.net. Click the link to be taken to the first chapter.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8450218/...ng_The_Balance

xcyper33

08-26-2012

Amazing story so far. I hope Shen can protect Akali when her belly starts getting big. She'll be absolutely vulnerable to everyone then.

HuggableZombie

08-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
Amazing story so far. I hope Shen can protect Akali when her belly starts getting big. She'll be absolutely vulnerable to everyone then.
There is going to be an explanation for that bit when we come to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyderStriker View Post
Just caught up with the story and I'll say, well done!

I main with Shen and it's really hard to find a story with him in it. Your details of every moment are accurate but it's hard for me to imagine the story since I'm having a slight headache right now.

Keep it up my man!
I wish I could play Shen like he was a main. Also, partly the reason I started writing this was because I had seen little to no Shen on this forum and wondered why no one wrote him. He is usually a side character and I wanted to go deeper than that. I wanted a story based around these shadow warriors and began to think if they are cold all the time. I don't think anyone can forsake biological needs and it would be completely impossible to get rid of all emotion.

ChocolateBubbles

08-27-2012

yay!

waiting excitedly for moar romance!

sjai47

08-29-2012

MOAR......please

Loso

09-14-2012

Bump

W4ddleBuff

09-14-2012

I still think the coincidence of our similar ShenxAkali story titles is amazing.

HuggableZombie

09-16-2012

Alright I have a bit of explaining to do. My first few weeks of college have been a bit hectic. I have three tests during this week so I wouldn't get your hopes up until I would say about Thursday. I'll have that entire day off since my Sociology professor canceled class for that day. I'll try to get it out about late Thursday, early Friday. It's just for the next few days, I'll be really busy.

Sorry this chapter is taking a bit longer, but the fight scene I have planned is something I want to be proud of.

Also, W4ddleBuff wrote a nice coincidental prequel to my story. It's called Maintaining the Balance. It's not exactly how I had originally thought of the idea, but it does mesh pretty well with my story so go check it out on FF.net if you would like to. Although fair warning it is NSFW.

Don't worry guys, you'll get the chapter soon, I promise