Disrupting the Balance (Shen X Akali)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lastxblackxrose

06-19-2012

Amazing work :3 hope the next chapter comes out soon

Loso

06-25-2012

have you given up on this Zombie?

Darron Nashor

06-26-2012

keep going mang

HuggableZombie

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhLoso View Post
have you given up on this Zombie?
NEVER! I'm sorry I haven't even posted an update on this. To be horribly honest, I've spent A LOT of time trying to get into college recently. I've been on this laptop a long time trying to make sure I have everything to get into the college I'm trying to get to. Not only that, but I've been going out of town a lot for different reasons.

I know it seems that I've given up, but if I can let you in the problem I'm having pertaining to the story, It's that I can't think of anywhere to move forward with it. I'll think of something when I get some free time or it'll just come to me somehow. I promise though that I still haven't given up on this.

Loso

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuggableZombie View Post
NEVER! I'm sorry I haven't even posted an update on this. To be horribly honest, I've spent A LOT of time trying to get into college recently. I've been on this laptop a long time trying to make sure I have everything to get into the college I'm trying to get to. Not only that, but I've been going out of town a lot for different reasons.

I know it seems that I've given up, but if I can let you in the problem I'm having pertaining to the story, It's that I can't think of anywhere to move forward with it. I'll think of something when I get some free time or it'll just come to me somehow. I promise though that I still haven't given up on this.
Alright. Thanks for letting us know that your still here and haven't given up on this story. Good luck with college and, hopefully, you'll find inspiration to write more of this.

HuggableZombie

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhLoso View Post
Alright. Thanks for letting us know that your still here and haven't given up on this story. Good luck with college and, hopefully, you'll find inspiration to write more of this.
I'm going on a trip out of town on Friday so hopefully, something there will spark my interest and give me an idea. Trust me though, I'll finish this story.

Sorry, not Friday, Thursday. I'm leaving tomorrow and won't be back till Monday. I'll try to think of something to write.

Loso

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuggableZombie View Post
I'm going on a trip out of town on Friday so hopefully, something there will spark my interest and give me an idea. Trust me though, I'll finish this story.

Sorry, not Friday, Thursday. I'm leaving tomorrow and won't be back till Monday. I'll try to think of something to write.
Sounds good. Have fun!

Bliztron

06-30-2012

longing bump

asktheteemo

07-01-2012

are you gonna continue the zombie leagopaculipse(i didnt spell that right)

Walkas

07-02-2012

I was thinking. Talon's motivation for joining the league was to find General Du Couteau who disappeared. So why knowing that Shen is also a league champion is he trying to kill him? It doesn't really serve his purpose of finding the general. Perhaps these hooded ones gave him misinformation to lead him to go after Shen? I'm just trying to think about how that would fit with the story.