Disrupting the Balance (Shen X Akali)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alicization

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2012

Great job, Zombie!

(I knew your name looked familiar!)

Bliztron

06-08-2012

bump. hope this gets a new chapter

Panda Sunny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-08-2012

I demand Moar!!!!!!!!!

Loso

06-09-2012

Needs more chapters. Pwease =D

Bliztron

06-09-2012

M
o
r
e

p
l
e
a
s
e

Walkas

06-11-2012

Just read through this entire thing and I hope you have more incoming. Good story. I'm a bit selfish but because I've been playing alot of Kennen lately I'd want him to have some sort of role but you know the story is fine as is. Good job.

El Killer Duck

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkas View Post
Just read through this entire thing and I hope you have more incoming. Good story. I'm a bit selfish but because I've been playing alot of Kennen lately I'd want him to have some sort of role but you know the story is fine as is. Good job.
The reason why i dont put too much Kennen in this story is for a couple of reasons.

1. I don't have Kennen and have never played him so i really don't know his personality and such. True, I didn't know Akali much either when i started this, but i did buy her to find out more about her.

2. I have bad experiences with Kennen and HATE him as a result. I've gone up against a lot of players and I hate him because of how annoying he is in the laning phase and even after. So if I were to put him in this story more, he'd probably end up dying.

HuggableZombie

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Killer Duck View Post
The reason why i dont put too much Kennen in this story is for a couple of reasons.

1. I don't have Kennen and have never played him so i really don't know his personality and such. True, I didn't know Akali much either when i started this, but i did buy her to find out more about her.

2. I have bad experiences with Kennen and HATE him as a result. I've gone up against a lot of players and I hate him because of how annoying he is in the laning phase and even after. So if I were to put him in this story more, he'd probably end up dying.
lawl, sorry posted on my bro's comp hehe

david12341

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Killer Duck View Post

sniff sniff, but why kennen! take teemo instead!

Walkas

06-13-2012

Heh well I'd rather he not die in your story. Also to me Kennen is very hyper and energetic yet devoted to his position as Heart of the Tempest. I don't see him personally playing too many pranks but I wouldn't put it past him. Also sorry you've had bad times playing against him. He is quite hard to take out of lane. Oh well I'm excited for the next chapter and keep up the good work.