Gnar Ice Trap Theory......

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhosUrDaddeh

3 Weeks Ago

I was just thinking about how Gnar was trapped in ice and how did he get out of that frozen slumber. Here is what i think happened to the cute yet dangerous Yordle. In the past when Gnar was still young he was cast out of his clan or village since he had a really dangerous side to him and when he was casted out he managed to get himself in freljord territory where Lissandra or Anivia trapped him in a state of a frozen like sleep for who knows why....... maybe he stole something or tried to destroy something loo IDK. After millions of years he was finally set free after Braum broke the mountain where the little troll boy was trapped and also where Gnar was trapped also thus setting him free to the world of League of Legends today where he discovered new things such as other Yordles and other Champions. This is just my theory but maybe Lissandra or Anivia and maybe even Braum was linked to why this Champ is here today. Let me know what you guys think :3

Waifu Taric Sama

3 Weeks Ago

I was just thinking about how Gnar was trapped in ice and how did he get out of that frozen slumber. Here is what i think happened to the cute yet dangerous Yordle. In the past when Gnar was still young he was cast out of his clan or village since he had a really dangerous side to him and when he was casted out he managed to get himself in freljord territory where Lissandra or Anivia trapped him in a state of a frozen like sleep for who knows why....... maybe he stole something or tried to destroy something loo IDK. After millions of years he was finally set free after Braum broke the mountain where the little troll boy was trapped and also where Gnar was trapped also thus setting him free to the world of League of Legends today where he discovered new things such as other Yordles and other Champions. This is just my theory but maybe Lissandra or Anivia and maybe even Braum was linked to why this Champ is here today. Let me know what you guys think :3

LighteningAB

1 Week Ago

welp my theory is gnar went ate some multicolor pills and then fell into a glacier O.o