From 998 ELo to 1337 in 3 days.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

No1CritsLkGaston

02-19-2012

My brother bought an IP boost on his account, and being that I own pretty much everything I want on mine I started playing his Dominion to grind him some IP. I'm floating at 1650-1750 on this account for Dom. It's prolly not anything special, Just thought I'd point out that if you belong in a higher Elo, You will get there with enough time .

KrYoS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2012

Matchmaking is broken, period. I've gone from 1855 to 1560 elo in a couple of weeks. Lost 11 in a row, despite getting 1st place by as many as 500 points. I play with 2k elo friends and get scores like 22/7/12, yet still often lose. It's all about the team you get match with, or should I say the weakest link on either team. 90% of the time the past 2 weeks, the weak link has been on my team. Last game it was a 3/13 alistar who kept headbutting the enemy to safety. The game before it was a 7/12 sona or some **** who thought she could 1vs2 tryn and ali the whole game as well as a lee sin who didn't do much either.

Until they get ranked, ELO means nothing if you solo queue because mm puts you with people who are about 200 elo below there skill or have no dom experience. It's gotten worse lately, so I'm pretty sure they've tweaked the MM system to allow even greater disparity in ELO ratings. Fail system is fail.

larkhill

02-19-2012

they must have tweaked it recently to stop the long queue times for the high elo players. they didnt wanna scare them off dominion since their queue times were like an hour long

Ikarurob

02-19-2012

its always someone else

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikarurob View Post
its always someone else
of course

quitetroublesome

Recruiter

03-13-2012

So...why are you posting this?

No1CritsLkGaston

03-13-2012

Why are you necroing 3 weeks later?

Kiddalee

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrYoS View Post
Matchmaking is broken, period. I've gone from 1855 to 1560 elo in a couple of weeks. Lost 11 in a row, despite getting 1st place by as many as 500 points. I play with 2k elo friends and get scores like 22/7/12, yet still often lose. It's all about the team you get match with, or should I say the weakest link on either team. 90% of the time the past 2 weeks, the weak link has been on my team. Last game it was a 3/13 alistar who kept headbutting the enemy to safety. The game before it was a 7/12 sona or some **** who thought she could 1vs2 tryn and ali the whole game as well as a lee sin who didn't do much either.

Until they get ranked, ELO means nothing if you solo queue because mm puts you with people who are about 200 elo below there skill or have no dom experience. It's gotten worse lately, so I'm pretty sure they've tweaked the MM system to allow even greater disparity in ELO ratings. Fail system is fail.
You didn't disprove OP's argument at all.