Easy Dominion heros

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

socketwrench

02-19-2012

Hey guys i just started playing dominion games yesterday but what I'm noticing is that some heroes are a lot harder to learn and play well in dominion than others. Does any one have any ideas for easy to play and learn heroes for dominion

Thanks!

Ppvkignx

02-19-2012

Melee: Warwick, Pantheon
Caster: Ryze
Tank/Disruptor: Singed, maybe Alistar
and Poppy.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2012

The heros in general are the same difficulty as SR. Some champs have some tricky stuff (like there was a Kassadin glitch that let you rift anything on the map if you did it right... I don't play Kassadin, so I don't know if it was fixed or not)

Ryze is pretty easy if you are new the League of Legends in general (not just dominion)
Rammus is really easy if he isn't banned/picked already (Warwick can fill this role if you can't play Rammus, but look up a guide on tankyCDR Warwick, because lots of people still build him wrong)
Maokai is a lot of fun to play when you are learning, and he seems to be on freeweek a lot.
Poppy and Pantheon also aren't too difficult (Panth has a bug with his ult though, make sure to use it: When you are skyfalling, you can queue up your W ability to land on someone, and when you land, you will jump on them regardless of the distance... can get really far distance if they flash/blink away, but watch out for if they are recalling so you don't jump into the fountain)

Kedoren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2012

I'd agree with those guys for the most part. WW is very very easy to play and he is one of the strongest champs on dominion. Build merc's treads, spirit visage, wit's end, frozen heart, malady. Now you have over 100 armor, MR, decent health, and you do decent dmg.

Ryze is a pretty easy champ to play also, and at about mid-game he becomes really strong.

Wukong is fairly easy to play as well and is very strong.

Geryth

02-19-2012

Most Common Bans:
Rammus
Shaco
Urgot
Poppy
Kassadin
Yorick
Wukong

All are solid picks if left open.

Solid seldom banned picks:
Pantheon
Irelia
Talon
Warwick (see him getting banned more often now)
Gragas
Blitzcrank
Alistar
Singed
Jarvan
Ryze
Malzahar
Anivia
Jax
Lee Sin
Kog'maw
Fizz
Maokai
Kayle
Ezreal
Gangplank
Malphite
Janna
Tryndamere
Vayne

It's a pretty big list, because of passive gold gains, everyone is more or less on an equal playing field when it comes to farm and items. That's why picking people who scale very well in the 8-10k gold range yields solid results, hard carry picks like vayne won't shine unless the game is close and everyone gets 14k+. Other people can hard carry with less than that like Kayle or Kog'maw.

Huniz

02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geryth View Post
Most Common Bans:
All are solid picks if left open.

Solid seldom banned picks:...
Tryndamere...
Dont do it.

Kiddalee

02-19-2012

Sona is easy. Put your ult on smartcast and don't worry about aiming any other spell. Spam your spells and count to three. Don't forget to use the right powerchord: W powerchord is awesome for your teammates as it debuffs enemy damage; Q powerchord is awesome for you; E powerchord slows the enemy while speeding all allies, for chasing or escaping. Level Q, pokey-interrupt captures, live forever, bait. Build CDR and mana for spamming.

ProSauce VT

02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by socketwrench View Post
Hey guys i just started playing dominion games yesterday but what I'm noticing is that some heroes are a lot harder to learn and play well in dominion than others. Does any one have any ideas for easy to play and learn heroes for dominion

Thanks!
Everyone but Irelia. Don't ever play her. She's hard. She sucks. She isn't dominion worthy >.>

BigDaddyRelish

02-19-2012

Wukong is insanely easy to play as on Dominion. He only has one trick really but it's crazy effective.

I'd agree with pvkignx on his list as well. Add Yorick to it as well.

Laurix

02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vastatio tactics View Post
everyone but irelia. Don't ever play her. She's hard. She sucks. She isn't dominion worthy >.>
dat irelia yo