so eve ....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

unocattivo

02-19-2012

is my new dominion champion. shes so much fun to play in this mode something about taking half of someones life away with e and an auto attack

Glorious Bird

02-19-2012

She's okay. She relies way too much on a team setting stuff up for her. She doesn't really come into her own until late game.

ycbdmss

02-20-2012

she pubstomps, but once people gets oracle, lightbirnger or sweeper, she become significantly less effective.

IMSOJUICY

02-20-2012

she's a lot better in dom than SR, that's for sure.

unocattivo

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycbdmss View Post
she pubstomps, but once people gets oracle, lightbirnger or sweeper, she become significantly less effective.
well outta like 8-10 games ive had 3 diff twitches buy oracles to see me but then i buy it as well to find them. all in all eve is so much fun to play i dont think ill play many other champs for the moment lol

larkhill

02-20-2012

sweeper shuts her down.

i like to go sweeper karthus bot and just ult whenever she goes mia for too long. really pisses off eve players.

HaIfhearted

02-20-2012

Lightbringer isn't all that effective against Eve imo.

By the time you can actually APPLY the thing, shes already chunked half of your health, and you'll be dead before she can go back into stealth.

That's the reason I don't buy Lightbringer against Eve/Twitch. It isn't useful when you need it most.

Oracles at least gives you a second or two of warning to react when she wants to kill you, but then you're already probably out of position.

Stimuz

02-20-2012

She's too weak early game for organized games. Strong in pugs though.

swampfox357

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
Lightbringer isn't all that effective against Eve imo.

By the time you can actually APPLY the thing, shes already chunked half of your health, and you'll be dead before she can go back into stealth.

That's the reason I don't buy Lightbringer against Eve/Twitch. It isn't useful when you need it most.

Oracles at least gives you a second or two of warning to react when she wants to kill you, but then you're already probably out of position.
I find it to be most effective against those AP shaco's. Not so slippery when you can see where they deceived.

unocattivo

02-21-2012

so far the only prob i seem to have been having probs with is random jarvan's DEMACIA and taking my kill as eve lol