Singed = Heimer's counter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Austtheman

10-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cephlen View Post
Not sure how you did it.. but I was unable to throw them. Tried a few times.
I also am unable to throw them as Singed. It just burns my CD and Mana.

holySpork

10-17-2009

I was frutrated as BlitzCrank when my rocetgrabs would stop on the turrets but not do damage or pull them to me. :-(

Kendrick Ultimus

10-17-2009

Yeah, I'm a big Blitzcrank player and I find it really REALLY dumb that turrets completely nullify you. You can't rocket grab the turrets, you can't close in on them or else you die in 3 seconds, you can super them, but Alistar can heal them back to full, at least make the turrets grabbable because there's no counter for them period with Blitzcrank. Everytime I try to grab a player, they just duck behind a turret and my rank 5 rocket grab hits the turrets for 83 damage.

Manbreakfast

10-17-2009

yea I cant throw that annoying little bastards turrets either.

Octovert

10-17-2009

I'd be behind allowing them to be manipulated by player abilities like singed's fling, blitzcrank's rocket grab, janna's monsoon, alistar's headbutt, among others.

Do any of these work on teemo mushrooms?

Cephlen

10-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeejington View Post
He can throw Heimer's turrets. Not sure if he's supposed to be able to or not, but I find it hilarious.
Jeejington, did you actually try this? I just played again and am not able to throw them.

Bongotunadreg

10-17-2009

Yeah I would love if Blitz could rocket grab turrets, its not OP and it would be fun as hell.

Although I did enjoy rocket grabbing a heim when he was hiding behind his turrets. He would peak out and I would instantly rocket grab him lol.

myrmidon

10-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyBarnacle View Post
I'd be behind allowing them to be manipulated by player abilities like singed's fling, blitzcrank's rocket grab, janna's monsoon, alistar's headbutt, among others.

Do any of these work on teemo mushrooms?
Yes.

Cataphract

10-18-2009

I can successfully fling and poison turrets, but it's still suicide to approach a nest (especially if in brush).

Porsche

Recruiter

10-18-2009

u cant throw turrets, another retarded thing: when heimd put turrets near tower and you attack it the game treats like you would be attacking a hero and the tower start shooting to u

and if someone tell me heimdinger is fine, i think hes some stupid abuser kid which is having fun with this hero
i had alot of respect for RIOT team, but who did this jesus christ... its a game breaking ****.

over.