Singed = Heimer's counter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jeejington

10-16-2009

He can throw Heimer's turrets. Not sure if he's supposed to be able to or not, but I find it hilarious.

Play

10-16-2009

Go ahead, he'll make another one in 20 seconds

SlyGoat

10-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post

SOMEONE JUST MISSED THE POINT EH.

I agree +1 hilarious.

Daikaze

10-16-2009

Quote:
For less mana than it took to flip the thing in the first place.

Gobbles

10-16-2009

Oh noes! A turret! Those don't die to spells in two hits! Oh wait... Janna is perfect counter to him. The long range wind gust hits them and moves them out of place. Also, her ult will push them to random places.

Also, his grenades deal damage to towers, but she can shield them before they hit it because its in the air for so long. I'm sure not many people had thought of this because they are either unwilling, won't try new heroes (Since she's so unpopular), or are too busy posting on forums about how Heimer makes them cry.

Cephlen

10-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeejington View Post
He can throw Heimer's turrets. Not sure if he's supposed to be able to or not, but I find it hilarious.
Not sure how you did it.. but I was unable to throw them. Tried a few times.

Proxus

10-17-2009

I don't understand why people should be forced to play specific classes to counter an op turtling pain in the ass like this. Yes mid to late game he is less effective, however that's easily fixed with scaling. His turrets in early game do way to much damage and need to be scaled down while i think they should do slightly more in late game.

Aiden2002

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxus View Post
I don't understand why people should be forced to play specific classes to counter an op turtling pain in the ass like this. Yes mid to late game he is less effective, however that's easily fixed with scaling. His turrets in early game do way to much damage and need to be scaled down while i think they should do slightly more in late game.

Just about every character has some counter to the turrets. It's a team game anyway. If you happen to be one of the like 5 heroes that have trouble, get one of your 4 friends to switch you lanes and laugh as they smash his tiny little turrets to bits. I've watched plenty of people not throw their AOE spells on my teammates "Bush of Death" Turret farm. If you're stupid, you'll lose. You need to adapt your strategy to who you are fighting. if you are fighting a bunch of high armor tanks, you should probably buy last whisper sooner rather than later. It's no different when fighting Heimer.

Mercurius

10-17-2009

Quote:
Go ahead, he'll make another one in less than 10 seconds
fixed

gh0sty

10-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobbles View Post
Oh wait... Janna is perfect counter to him. The long range wind gust hits them and moves them out of place.
Her wind gust hardly hurts the turrets but her ultimate is useful.