people still say:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hephesto 8D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2012

"fu*k this game mode, who cares for dominion" and just lose intentionally. Its getting worst everyday. 3/12 rammus + 1/11 gp + 0/6 shaco (afked) + 2/16 sejuani, that was my last team. I did 13/4 =x . I'm please asking for some general guide where people could stop been stupid (not only as their gameplay but also their attitudes) for dominion. If it exist, pls read it. (if you will make it, call it: dominion for idiots) just a funny name like books

sorry for terribad english. thank you if u make that guide

BigDaddyRelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2012

You gotta climb the elo ladder a small ways up before you get less and less *****es.

At 1900+ I haven't had more than 2 or 3 games out of ~400 that have had someone who didn't at least try to win.

Draydan

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hephesto 8D View Post
"fu*k this game mode, who cares for dominion" and just lose intentionally. Its getting worst everyday. 3/12 rammus + 1/11 gp + 0/6 shaco (afked) + 2/16 sejuani, that was my last team. I did 13/4 =x . I'm please asking for some general guide where people could stop been stupid (not only as their gameplay but also their attitudes) for dominion. If it exist, pls read it. (if you will make it, call it: dominion for idiots) just a funny name like books

sorry for terribad english. thank you if u make that guide
Now think about that.
In 1st game, your team has more trolls, easy win.
in 2nd game , enemy team has more trolls, hard loss.
In 3rd game, your teams are equal and YOUR SKILL defines win or loss.

If you learn on your mistakes, you will grow.

Kiddalee

02-20-2012

What you've pointed out is an attitude problem, not a skill or knowledge problem. Those guides already exist, but if the player thinks Dominion isn't a worthwhile game mode, ey is not going to read them. What you need instead is a "Why to Respect Dominion" guide.