Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why do afkers count in ranked games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shappaer

02-19-2012

so when people afk, and you lose why should it count, Im sure theres a thread about this already But idc I MAD, pisses me off when people leave a ranked game and it counts, or does it well it says so in my match history, why should other players that are willing to give 40+ mintues out of their day to play a ranked game with an afker and when said afker is noticed cant leave without being pentalized so you waste your time the whole game. bigges flaw in LoL,,, pisses me off all i could do in that game was get 2v1 the whole game because one player leaves cuz he ragequits, we all came to play and win, just ruins that game. **** you afkers..

sincerely,
AJKNDEJSKANFKJSENIUWENSFSIJFNKSNFIUDSFNJSKDFSDNFIUKDSNFJKASFBCSIDU!!!!!

jaybay123

02-19-2012

yes i experence the same problem with the system yester day and i lost alot of elo because it kept dropping me over 40 elo. When your in elo hell and trying to get out of it it's really demoralising for that to happen to you.

Intsikandy

02-19-2012

What makes it really unfair is that if somehow you had 4 people carry themselves out of the game despite the afker, the afker still gains Elo.

MarkLS

02-21-2012

In a duo queue.. ''quick joe leave so we don't lose elo!''

HAHA your dead

02-22-2012

yea cus people would purposely make accounts for their friends to duo with them so their friend leaves on the acc that doesnt matter and u dont lose elo.