Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungle Spawn & Respawn Times

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrueSkillz

Recruiter

02-19-2012

TrueSkillz Here,

Not sure if someone has already done this so I just put together a list of the jungle spawn & respawn times.

I hope you like them.

*Note
you can view the attached images or goto TrueSkillz.com (http://trueskillz.com/projects/league-of-legends/images/jungletimes.png)

SuperSlothBear

02-19-2012

Awesome! great post man.

Yacapo2

04-24-2012

old, outdated info.

TrueSkillz

Recruiter

01-14-2013

bump

Validv

01-24-2013

I would say im pretty new to LoL & jungling but after watching some videos and guides I thought i'd learn to jungle and I've been using Dr.Mundo and manage to pull of some good games sometimes but i noticed someone on my team always gets pissed at me & says i shouldnt even be jungling. I've been playing normals i wanted to know if your really supposed to start jungling at lvl30 only ?

freaknstorm

04-12-2013

nah you can jungle before that, but you need a team that can hold lanes. If the enemy team doesnt have a jungler it may be difficult if your lanes are getting pushed.

kwoxer

04-28-2013

You can use http://www.ljtd.eu.

It will also show the respawn times.