Heimer + Alistar = OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

God SoRcuS

10-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfTown View Post
Yes, if you happen to pick the right heroes in a blind pick game to counter a tactic/mechanic that only draws games out and makes them less fun (IMO) then yeah, fine.

Its counterable, we all know that, its just stupid and doesn't fit the game.
Mate, Don't even bothering replying to the said person. He is the only pro in the forums who knows everything. And he will counter-argue again, anyway. So ignore it and we will just continue giving feedback.

yyninja

10-17-2009

Tried it today with my clanmates. It is an effective combination only in the beginning and mid game. Once the outer 2 towers of each lane have been destroyed, the combination is only useful for defensive purposes. Really the only thing wrong with the Alistar + Heimerdinger combo is it that it makes games way too long.

EchoRex

10-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfTown View Post
Yes, if you happen to pick the right heroes in a blind pick game to counter a tactic/mechanic that only draws games out and makes them less fun (IMO) then yeah, fine.

Its counterable, we all know that, its just stupid and doesn't fit the game.
Nice try to make it sound like I was just picking an ideal set up, I used the people he said he had on his team. And provided an easy counter that apparently was beyond their grasp of teamwork.

It fits the game fine, its a defensive tactic, that can be beat with differing strategies. Change locations, match ups, pairings, items, focus targets, etc.

People not wanting to adapt != doesn't fit the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by God SoRcuS View Post
Mate, Don't even bothering replying to the said person. He is the only pro in the forums who knows everything. And he will counter-argue again, anyway. So ignore it and we will just continue giving feedback.
Still waiting for you to do more than lame ad hominem trolling when you are proven wrong. Ready, set, go!