Good Idea for a Champion

No, dont like it 20 14.08%
Maybe needs some changes 37 26.06%
Yes, it is a prety good Idea 85 59.86%
Voters: 142. You may not vote on this poll

[Character Concept], Arilian, Queen of the Elements

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Havoc202

02-12-2013

bump

Havoc202

02-17-2013

zbump

Onimarus

02-17-2013

Honestly, while the champion does sound interesting, I'd much rather have more pure elemental champions instead.
I'd love to have a five-man elemental team.

Havoc202

02-17-2013

What do you mean. as a Pure element Such as Just fire and Water and Wind and Earth? You have those. Where or not you want a lightning or spirit champ is up to riot. But I think Shaman/elementalist is a great Archtype that has potential if done right

Moby the White

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc202 View Post
What do you mean. as a Pure element Such as Just fire and Water and Wind and Earth? You have those. Where or not you want a lightning or spirit champ is up to riot. But I think Shaman/elementalist is a great Archtype that has potential if done right
i agree completely we need a shaman as it is an unfilled archtype in league of legends. the diversity of shamans could lead to an incredibly interesting play type that changes from game to game. This is something I would definitely want out of a champ.

Havoc202

02-17-2013

Well depends on how you want the playstyle to be. If you want an uydrs shamestyle or like 4 elements used in the Innate, q, w,e, and then the R being a boost or "Avatar" state should I say. I like using qwe as some of the elements and then used the innate as well. and use the "avatar State." But This version feels decent in some sense but the version two I have is also a decent one.

Moby the White

02-17-2013

Quote:
Well depends on how you want the playstyle to be. If you want an uydrs shamestyle or like 4 elements used in the Innate, q, w,e, and then the R being a boost or "Avatar" state should I say. I like using qwe as some of the elements and then used the innate as well. and use the "avatar State." But This version feels decent in some sense but the version two I have is also a decent one.
maybe how i made Dirth too could be viable.

Havoc202

02-17-2013

yours kinda reminds me of uydr style... You just kinda choose which you want then roll with it. I mean i kinda like it but just all totems seems kinda boring. I know I have one totem but idk about having 4

Moby the White

02-17-2013

Quote:
yours kinda reminds me of uydr style... You just kinda choose which you want then roll with it. I mean i kinda like it but just all totems seems kinda boring. I know I have one totem but idk about having 4
was my first creation and I haven't really touched it since last year. But I felt it was a good example.

at any rate I sent you a pm on champcrafter.com

Havoc202

02-17-2013

Replied