Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Good Idea for a Champion

No, dont like it 20 14.08%
Maybe needs some changes 37 26.06%
Yes, it is a prety good Idea 85 59.86%
Voters 142 .

[Character Concept], Arilian, Queen of the Elements

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Havoc202

03-19-2012

I know these past few pages have contained alot of bumps... But I want your Honest Opinion. Is Something about one of her moves too OP or is there something that is UP? If you Review or even give me a comment about something related to this champion I will got look at your Champion as long as I can get a link. I will review as well as look and give my 2 cents at your champion.

With High Regards
Havoc202

Limeaid

03-20-2012

Bump For JUSTICE AND FOR RIOT

Havoc202

03-22-2012

Thanks and I will be bumping this as well

Limeaid

03-26-2012

Bump

Havoc202

04-07-2012

Bump

Havoc202

07-14-2012

Bump, It has been awhile but I would want to see this toon

Johnrulz77

Recruiter

07-14-2012

Alright man, nice lookin champ but...

Passive: i believe this is volibears passive, not sure, if not then its all good!

Q: because the damage spashes you should lower it a bit, yes it doesnt do as much to one single target but a skills damage should be looked at in "total damage". the splash and the burn will be doing quite a bit so the base damage should be tweaked just a small bit.

W: I like the skill alot, its great no problems.

E: its a beautiful skill, im loving it alot, but maybe lower the amount of time it lasts to like 6 seconds? it just gives it a little too long of a duration...

R: your R seems a little too complex, you dont need to change it but you should add a part that says the maximum damage for a good overview, like riot does with some skills.

Overall, better than average concept i like it!

Havoc202

07-14-2012

Quote:
Johnrulz77:
Alright man, nice lookin champ but...

Passive: i believe this is volibears passive, not sure, if not then its all good!

Q: because the damage spashes you should lower it a bit, yes it doesnt do as much to one single target but a skills damage should be looked at in "total damage". the splash and the burn will be doing quite a bit so the base damage should be tweaked just a small bit.

W: I like the skill alot, its great no problems.

E: its a beautiful skill, im loving it alot, but maybe lower the amount of time it lasts to like 6 seconds? it just gives it a little too long of a duration...

R: your R seems a little too complex, you dont need to change it but you should add a part that says the maximum damage for a good overview, like riot does with some skills.

Overall, better than average concept i like it!

Q : I have been thinking that but It sounds like an idea

R : I will definantly think over some of it so that way it could help!

Thanks for liking it so much =)

Johnrulz77

Recruiter

07-14-2012

np man good champ, but yeah like you saw on my champ how it showed the total damage and the damage per wave? thats what i mean for R

Havoc202

07-14-2012

Yea, Slowly trying to figure it out. Has been forever ago since I worked on it. Just decided it was time to bring it back to the light and see what others might say... As for Her E, the reason I did it so long was because of the effect of it blowing up.