Good Idea for a Champion

No, dont like it 20 14.18%
Maybe needs some changes 37 26.24%
Yes, it is a prety good Idea 84 59.57%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

[Character Concept], Arilian, Queen of the Elements

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Havoc202

03-19-2012

I know these past few pages have contained alot of bumps... But I want your Honest Opinion. Is Something about one of her moves too OP or is there something that is UP? If you Review or even give me a comment about something related to this champion I will got look at your Champion as long as I can get a link. I will review as well as look and give my 2 cents at your champion.

With High Regards
Havoc202

Limeaid

03-20-2012

Bump For JUSTICE AND FOR RIOT

Havoc202

03-22-2012

Thanks and I will be bumping this as well

Limeaid

03-26-2012

Bump

Havoc202

04-07-2012

Bump

Havoc202

07-14-2012

Bump, It has been awhile but I would want to see this toon

Johnrulz77

Recruiter

07-14-2012

Alright man, nice lookin champ but...

Passive: i believe this is volibears passive, not sure, if not then its all good!

Q: because the damage spashes you should lower it a bit, yes it doesnt do as much to one single target but a skills damage should be looked at in "total damage". the splash and the burn will be doing quite a bit so the base damage should be tweaked just a small bit.

W: I like the skill alot, its great no problems.

E: its a beautiful skill, im loving it alot, but maybe lower the amount of time it lasts to like 6 seconds? it just gives it a little too long of a duration...

R: your R seems a little too complex, you dont need to change it but you should add a part that says the maximum damage for a good overview, like riot does with some skills.

Overall, better than average concept i like it!

Havoc202

07-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnrulz77 View Post
Alright man, nice lookin champ but...

Passive: i believe this is volibears passive, not sure, if not then its all good!

Q: because the damage spashes you should lower it a bit, yes it doesnt do as much to one single target but a skills damage should be looked at in "total damage". the splash and the burn will be doing quite a bit so the base damage should be tweaked just a small bit.

W: I like the skill alot, its great no problems.

E: its a beautiful skill, im loving it alot, but maybe lower the amount of time it lasts to like 6 seconds? it just gives it a little too long of a duration...

R: your R seems a little too complex, you dont need to change it but you should add a part that says the maximum damage for a good overview, like riot does with some skills.

Overall, better than average concept i like it!
Q : I have been thinking that but It sounds like an idea

R : I will definantly think over some of it so that way it could help!

Thanks for liking it so much =)

Johnrulz77

Recruiter

07-14-2012

np man good champ, but yeah like you saw on my champ how it showed the total damage and the damage per wave? thats what i mean for R

Havoc202

07-14-2012

Yea, Slowly trying to figure it out. Has been forever ago since I worked on it. Just decided it was time to bring it back to the light and see what others might say... As for Her E, the reason I did it so long was because of the effect of it blowing up.