Good Idea for a Champion

No, dont like it 20 14.18%
Maybe needs some changes 37 26.24%
Yes, it is a prety good Idea 84 59.57%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

[Character Concept], Arilian, Queen of the Elements

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Walker21

02-24-2012

Q: Yes I did say you don't have to change it and if you don't want to that's fine with me, its your champion, not mine.

W: What I'm saying is that you don't want an ability that looks different but works exactly like morgana's bind, that's the reason I suggested damage to enemies hit along the path. But now that I think about it if you make it to where it snares the target hit at the end of the range of the spell then you won't be hitting anything at all. What you could do is have it snare all enemies it hits but reduce the snare time? (Just a suggestion)

E: I'll look at the new E

R: What I meant was, YOU may know what you meant but to other people it looks like you get a ton of stacks, I'm just asking that you rephrase the ability description and specify that the stacks to your attack damage, ability power and attack speed cannot exceed a certain amount.

Havoc202

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker21 View Post
Q: Yes I did say you don't have to change it and if you don't want to that's fine with me, its your champion, not mine.

W: What I'm saying is that you don't want an ability that looks different but works exactly like morgana's bind, that's the reason I suggested damage to enemies hit along the path. But now that I think about it if you make it to where it snares the target hit at the end of the range of the spell then you won't be hitting anything at all. What you could do is have it snare all enemies it hits but reduce the snare time? (Just a suggestion)

E: I'll look at the new E

R: What I meant was, YOU may know what you meant but to other people it looks like you get a ton of stacks, I'm just asking that you rephrase the ability description and specify that the stacks to your attack damage, ability power and attack speed cannot exceed a certain amount.
W: Maybe It is something I can see about doing

E: Thanks

R; I will reword it to make since

Limeaid

02-24-2012

I feel that a good way to prevent The w as acting like morgana's dark binding would be to have it send out a shockwave that slows the enemies around the intially hit target. I also feel like the move would be good if it would only root Champions and not minions this would emphisize the idea that it is the earth cracking and Arilian has control over it. I would make the ability still a skill shot but one impact it sends out a tremble in the ground slowing enemys by like 30% like a ramdians omen affect but triggers on impactit would last for as long as the root. Just a suggestion Havoc.

Terratr0n

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc202 View Post
The Totem redirects all damage allies take within it's area of effect to it self and slows all enemies by 20%
DAFUQ. A little op no?

Raptor J3sus

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terratr0n View Post
DAFUQ. A little op no?
# 1, 20% isnt op, #2 its suppose to be about the area of akalis bubble, and #3, didnt we agree on the shield only affecting Arilian?

Havoc202

02-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalcoKnight View Post
# 1, 20% isnt op, #2 its suppose to be about the area of akalis bubble, and #3, didnt we agree on the shield only affecting Arilian?
It was an Idea but then someone with in the Forum posted this idea to sheild it all to help make it a bit more useful in team fights and give it more utility

Havoc202

02-25-2012

Quote:
DAFUQ. A little op no?
How is 20% Op? I mean If your talking about it sheild the whole from a small amount of damage to help someone escape or live. I dont understand what you mean when you just OP. Can you tell me how it is Op So that I can see why you voted the way you did or why you disagree

Limeaid

02-25-2012

Quote:
DAFUQ. A little op no?
I feel you have a misunderstanding of how it is op. It absorbs only like 800 damage which is pretty major in a 1 on 1 situation but i do feel that it should be a base of 300 damage and add 100 at the final level for each player because of this. For it to be op that would mean that 5 people couldnt crank out 800 damage in aoe fashion. This would be harmful to brand but is this not a current issue in the game is the fact brands and viegars can just nuke people early and call it the game? just my 2cents I agree that as it sits it is a little op for 1 on 1 situations but to call it OP is a rediculous especailly with out telling what you would do to fix it. Blasting a character isnt helpful unless you explain why the champion is and how you would fix it.

Havoc202

02-25-2012

Also if your voting that it needs some changes would you mind telling me you two cents on what you think needs changing?

Havoc202

02-25-2012

Bump for a review, If you review mine, I will come and review yours as well.