Good Idea for a Champion

No, dont like it 20 14.18%
Maybe needs some changes 37 26.24%
Yes, it is a prety good Idea 84 59.57%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

[Character Concept], Arilian, Queen of the Elements

1234511 ... 42
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Havoc202

02-19-2012

Has been updated as of 3/5/12

Arilian, Queen of the Elements

Gender - Female
Race - Human
Origin - Unknown
Alliance - Define which Side is good or Bad? She is in the Same League as Janna....
Class: Hybird, Support
Weapon: Short Staff or Mace
Attack Type: Melee
Energy Source: Mana

This Champion, Is Ment to Primarily Role as a Hybrid Champion, Meaning she uses both Ability Power and Attack Damage for her moves. She is a Shaman, A master of the 5 elements. I used Lightning this time to keep with nature but can be exchanged with Spirit. This kit allows her to use the 4 Elements of Lightning, Fire, Earth, and Water. Air was thrown into the Ult.

Passive: Chain Lightning

Every 7/6/5 auto attacks Arilian unleashes a Chain lighting

2 Minions/Champions @ Level 1-5 Every 7 hits Damage : 25 (+ .25 AP) (2nd person Takes 50% Less damage from spell)

3 Minions/Champions @ Level 6-12 Every 6 hits Damage : 50 (+ .25 AP)(2nd and 3rd persons take 50% Less damage from spell)

4 Minions/Champions @ Level 13-18 Every 5 hits Damage : 100 ( + .25 Ap)(2nd-4th persons take 50% Less Damage from Spell)

Q: Molten Fury

Arilian conjures up fire from within and launches a fireball at target. Once the Fireball hits the target, it explodes and in a small radius splash damage will be done over 2 seconds. Initial Target does not take splash damage but instead takes a burn of 25% of the Intial damage. A Target Move

Damage of the Fireball : (40/80/120/160/200) (+.6 AP)

Splash Damage : 50% intial Impact of Fireball (200 Range)

Burn Damage : Takes Initial Damage plus 25% for burn goes over 3 sec.

Cooldown : 10/9/8/7/6 Seconds

Range : 550

Mana Cost : 60/65/70/75/80

W - Shattering Earth

Arilian gathers up earth at her foot and stomps cracking the earth beneath her to split. When the cracking Earth hits minion or champion the target becomes Rooted. Criting damage will not happen with this move. This Is her Skill shot move. Upon impact unleash a splash effect doing 50% of the damage to surrounding enemy minions or champions.

Cooldown : 13/12/11/10/9 Seconds

Damage of Intial Hit : (70/90/110/130/150) (+ 1 AD) (Skill Shot)

Time of the Snare : (1 / 1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 / 2)

Mana Cost : 60/70/80/90/100

Range : 850

E - Totemic Explosion

Arilian places a water totem in front of her that pours out water at target area. The Totem redirects all damage Ally Champion take within it's area of effect to it self and slows all enemies by 20%, you may activate the ability again before the Totem is destroyed to make it explode dealing damage to all enemies in the AOE. Lasts for 8 seconds. Depending on the amount of allies near totem's shield gains health.

Cooldown : 10 Seconds after Totem is gone

Shield health alliea bonus: (15x# allies)/ (35x# allies)/ (60x#allies)/(80x# allies)/(100x#allies) + (.5 AP)

Explosion Damage : 100/150/200/250/300 (+ .5 AP)

Range: 600

AOE: 300

Mana Cost : 100/105/110/115/120

R - Elemental Rage

Arilian Becomes enraged with the power of the elements upon activating increases Attack Damage /Ability Power/ and Attack Speed. While She has this ability active when she uses her abilities (Her Passive does not count and Nor does Molten Fury's Splash Damage) an enemy champion, the enemy champion gains a damage debuff that blows up at the end of the Ulitmate. The damage Debuff can stack up to 10 times. If you have 8 or more stacks built on one champion and wish to end the ability early all you have to do is reactivate the ability.

Damage;
LvL 1 15 ad increase 20ap increase 30% AS Increase
LvL 1 Damage = (# of Stacks x20)(+.5 AD + .25 Ap)

LvL 2 30 ad increase 40ap increase 50% AS Increase
LvL 2 Damage = ( # of Stacks x30)(+.5 AD + .25 Ap)

LvL 3 45 ad increase 60ap increase 70% AS increase
LvL 3 Damage = ( # of Stacks x40)(+.5 AD and .25Ap)

Cooldown : 90 Second

Mana Cost : 125/175/225

AoE Range :300

The abilities Lasting time (this includes stacks) : 12 Seconds.

Attack Power - Medium/Strong
Health - Low
Ability Power - Strong
Difficulty - Medium/High

Base Stats

Health :

Hit Points : 480 ( + 80 p/Lvl)
Health Regen : 1.1 per 1 Second (+ .11p/lvl)
Health Regen : 5.5 per 5 Seconds (+.55 p/lvl)

Damage :

Attack Speed : .67 ( +.017) (.959 @ Lvl 18)
Damage : 57 ( + 3.2) (111.4 @ Lvl 18)

Mana :

Mana : 260 ( + 45 p/Lvl) (1025 @ Lvl 18)
Mana Regen p1 :1.2 ( + .12 p/Lvl) (3.36 @ Lvl 18)
Mana Regen p5 : 6.0 (+ .6 p/lvl) (16.2 @ Lvl 18)

Resistances :

Armor : 16 (+ 3 p/Lvl) (67 @ Lvl 18)
Magic Resistance : 30 ( +1.25 p/Lvl) (48.25 @ Lvl 18)

General :

Range : 125
Movement Speed : 315

Primary Skin:

Arilian, Queen of The Elements

(Done By Wuffle!)

Secondary Skins :

Primialist Arilian

Ascendent Arilian

(Also Done by Wuffle!)

Lore
The world of Volaron is filled with mysterious sound and callings. Not many tend to answer the calls. But that doesn't remain true of Arilian,Queen of the Elements. At a very young age she always tried to answer the call but was stopped by someone or something. She soon was old enough to move around on her own and was always going outside of the walls of Zaun, her birthplace. She rather be surround by nature and following the mysterious callings she had always heard. Which eventually brought her to meet her best friend Janna, The Storm's Fury. Soon they started to follow these calls together. After a few years, Janna was planning on going to train in her wind magic leaving Arilian alone. One day a faint but strong cry called to Arilian. She knew this was the elements reaching for her to come. She said her goodbye and told Janna that is she ever needed help or assistance to send a call through the wind. Arilian trudged through many miles only to find out that she was being brought to The Trial of the Elements.Were she soon obtained knowledge in the elements more then she thought possible.Over the course of five years she learned the five elements : Water, Earth, Fire, Air, and Lightning.

She soon left the Trial place and began her work as a Shaman. She followed the calls and helped to protect Yordles and Humans from any raging element. One day she began to meditate to help calm her self and clear her mind to help hear any cries of the elements. Soon after she began a cry for help was sent from the wind. But the call felt familiar and Arilian began to follow it. She soon found that it was Janna. Arilian asked what was the reason she called.Janna began to decribe what Arilian had missed for the past few years. She then reached the League of Legends. Something that perked Arilian's intrest. Janna told her about a terrible elemental tyrant, named Brand, The Burning Vengence. Arilian moved by Janna's story asked to join the League of Legends to help combat the elements.

(Lore Is Subject to Change)

QUOTES

Chosen :

The Elements Are Calling...

Movement:
Wind give me Speed.
The elements are strong
Water Rush!

Q:
Burn!

W :
Here We Go!

E:
Going Somewhere?

R:
Enough! The Games Are Over!

Joke- I sense a distrubance in the elements, Oops, Nevermind, I broke wind... *giggle*

Taunt- "Throw a rock at me and see what you get back!"

(I know the quotes arent great. I am not very creative... Sorry..)

Thought Process of Each Move :

Molten Fury : This most basic attack and her early-game harrasment move. In any situation this move should be considered her opener and often times a way to end a fight as well. This Ability gives her a DoT to be put on a target and can be good for creep farming at the early-harrassment lane phase and later in the game for creep farming as well.

Shattering Earth: This is one of her CC's, it is her bread and butter to reach any Champion and tends to be in a combo with Totemic Explosion. If your an Attack Damage build this will hurt but if your building an Ability Power set then not so much. But as a Hybird build you get a fairly decent amount of damage but not extremly over done. This also can be done to use as an escape tool.

Totemic Explosion : This is her other CC, This is one that most people have a confusion on so here is how I can explain it. When this totem is placed it is give a base health to start with but will grow depending on the amount of allied champions with in it. Arilian is not considered and can not increase the amount of health the totem. Therefore she is not counted as a person when the totem is placed. If the totem remains for 3 seconds then it can be reactived to do damage to enemy champions still in the radius of it. It would be wise to use this incase of a heavly aoe team. In an attempt to keep the totem moderate in shield health the ap is .5 so she can not go straight ap and build up a 2k health shield. It also cannot make the champion over powered in the case that it is a 1v1.

Elemental Rage : This is her Ultimate Ablity. It is a powerful ability that increases her damage that increases Attack Damage, Ability Power, and Attack Speed. Increasing the damage of the Champion tremedously henceforth why I just reduce the amount of AD in the Move. This is also why I put a long cool down on since it has a tremendous amount of damage that can be done. This ability can stack up to 10 times and at the end will explode the number of stacks you have. But you also have an earlier option to explode at the minimum of 8 stacks. But no matter how many you have at the end of the ability your stacks will explode dealing damage. Also Hits any champions or minions in a small Radius around the Enemy champion affected with the stacks.

How They are used together:

For an Offensive Strategy :

I would use Molten Fury as an opener trying to hit the champion or nearby minion for damage, and if the champion is wide open I would Use Shattering Earth to root the Champion. If the champion was hit then run up next to the Enemy champion placing the Totem down giving me some protection from being blown up but also slowing the Enemy Champion to land my Elemental Rage or even another Molten Fury. Then Auto Attack, Most abilities will be on cooldown. But if you plan to use your ulti, use and attack to build up stacks for more damage as it explodes

For a Defensive Strategy :

If your in a pinch and you have to get away from a frightening Enemy Champion. The ablities I would use would be Shattering Earth to Root the Champion in place but if Cleansed then I would used my Totem Slowing to slow them down and put the sheild up on me. This allows me to slow the Champion and protect myself from any strong damage. This also can be done vice versa. And if you can manage, you can used a Molten fury to do damage but at your own risk.

Reason Behind not making it just a mage or just a melee :
Shamans in most games like World of Warcraft have the shamans abilty to do ranged damage and attack damage. This is giving the players of LoL a choice if they want to build a Attack Damage heavy build, Ability Power heavy build, or a balanced out Hybrid Build of Attack Damage and Ability Power. I wanted to give a choice instead of just saying well this shaman is just going to be a melee or just a mage. I want to give an open option, not a closed decided one.

Recommended Build (Summoner's Rift) :
Doran Ring
Mercury's Treads
Trinity Force
Hextech Gunblade
Banshee's Veil
Guinsoo's Rageblade

Total Stats together when you do not add on the passives in each item (if they have a Passive)

Abitlity Power - 160

Attack Damage - 105

Life Steal - 15%

Attack Speed - 15%

Critical Attack - 12%

Mana per 5 Seconds - 5

Magic Resistance : 75

Dominion is to be added

LEVELING GUIDE FOR ARILIAN, QUEEN OF THE ELEMENTS

1st :

Going with Arilian I would start her off with her Q : Molten Fury. As besides your passive this is your major farming move and I would suggest finishing it off at 9.

2nd :

This next move is entirly up to your preference of choice. If I was wanting to have something that could protect my Allies and me I would go with E : Totematic Explosion.

OR

If I wanted to slow down or lock down a champion in order to get closer to a kill or push them out of lane I would pick up me W.

3rd :

This depends on your out come of your Second choice. And this move should be chosen at 4. IF you Picked W then Pick up your E or IF you Picked E then Pick up your W and continue to level Up your abilities to your Liking.

4th :

As ALWAYS pick up your Ult at 6/11/16 (If I am wrong please do Tell to fix this up!)

The Idea of the Leveling Process If W is Chosen at Level 2

Q : 1,3,5,7,9

W:2,8,10,12,13

E : 4,14,15,17,18

R : 6,11,16

The Idea of Leveling proces If E was Chosen at Lvl 2

Q : 1,3,5,7,9

W: 4,14,15,17,18

E : 2,8,10,12,13

R : 6,11,16

Melee Hybird Mage DPS

Here Pictures:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1&d=1329794130
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/...missioned2.jpg
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/...mmissioned.jpg
http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/...mmissioned.jpg

Arilian Extras

Judgement by Poet Ultima

Arilian Theme Music by Poet Ultima

Updates
2/19/2012 - Arilian Created
7/16/2012 - Revived from the back of the threads
7/19/2012 - Fixed her chain lightning scaling
7/20/2012- Added pictures for moves.
7/31/2012- Added Recommended Ability Leveling Guide

Havoc202

02-19-2012

I know there is no lore right now. Currently in the works... Will be adding more later. So please read and tell me what you think!

Havoc202

02-19-2012

Bump for some Feedback

Limeaid

02-19-2012

I think its a great Idea for a champ because in the League you have many solo Elements but never Have the full Idea that one can control i feel its been missing something like this and the idea of the Spells allow For a balanced attack and the possiblity for A Hybrid or Melee Champ

AppleManSam

02-19-2012

Im going to write a short review.

Passive: cant say anything about this cause all you say is hitting 2/3/4 hitting 2/3/4 people? Hitting for 2/3/4 damage? What is the 1/7/16 for? This was not wrote good at all.

Q: Not you did this one good. I like it. A lot. It does good damage. But is this spammable? Theres no cooldown.

W: Good ability. But i think it needs to do some damage. Cause if it doesent then its pretty sucky. Also this one must have no cooldown either (fix it)

E: Usefull, gives a shield, does damage, and slows. But you say can explode totem for 100/150/200/250/300, what does that mean. For that much damage? For the much mana? You need to pay attention to details. This is not well written at all. Maybe thats why people arent responding.

R: I like this, but can she end it early in case shes getting killed? But i do like damage on it.

1.) add cooldowns
2.)add costs
3.)specify what the numbers mean
4.) go through and add stuff, cause right now i can barely picture this champion.

One day when this is better written i will write a better review.
For now i would really appreciate if you came and checked out my champion in return for this guide.
Please write a review on mine
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1835350

Havoc202

02-19-2012

Well Sam thank you, I will specify what numbers mean. We were working on Mana cost but we were not to sure and we are still dicussing some of what weer to add but I will Go see yours

Raptor J3sus

02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleManSam View Post
Im going to write a short review.

Passive: cant say anything about this cause all you say is hitting 2/3/4 hitting 2/3/4 people? Hitting for 2/3/4 damage? What is the 1/7/16 for? This was not wrote good at all.

Q: Not you did this one good. I like it. A lot. It does good damage. But is this spammable? Theres no cooldown.

W: Good ability. But i think it needs to do some damage. Cause if it doesent then its pretty sucky. Also this one must have no cooldown either (fix it)

E: Usefull, gives a shield, does damage, and slows. But you say can explode totem for 100/150/200/250/300, what does that mean. For that much damage? For the much mana? You need to pay attention to details. This is not well written at all. Maybe thats why people arent responding.

R: I like this, but can she end it early in case shes getting killed? But i do like damage on it.

1.) add cooldowns
2.)add costs
3.)specify what the numbers mean
4.) go through and add stuff, cause right now i can barely picture this champion.

One day when this is better written i will write a better review.
For now i would really appreciate if you came and checked out my champion in return for this guide.
Please write a review on mine
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1835350
what your saying goes unsaid, i can see by his design he has yet contemplated on what the cds, costs, or proper numbers are completely yet, so dont criticize on that sutff.

the concept is superb that you want a shaman in the league, ive wanted one for a long time now myself. fire ball, chain lighting, and his ult is great, but im questioning the proper use of the totem. maybe instead of 1, your can have multiple totems per lvl of that skill (maxing at 4 of course) and create an effect for each.

otherwise great concept, if u need help on figuring out numbers, add me in game, ill be glad to help if ur serious on getting the community's and riots attention. also passive should scale 1/6/13 like every other champ.

Limeaid

02-19-2012

Thank you havoc for clarifing the Spells and Items i look forward to seeing a picture later but i think i should clarify what is done with totemic eruption. the idea for the totem is that it is a stationary help that can be placed at range. It provides a shield liek sions but unlike sions the Totem will explode for damage this reduces the ability for people to whine about its op and the champion is broken. It also allows for a hybrid play with the champion if i say so myself. This Champion seems totally Unique and brings in alot of the Qualities Plz post the lore soon

Havoc202

02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalcoKnight View Post
what your saying goes unsaid, i can see by his design he has yet contemplated on what the cds, costs, or proper numbers are completely yet, so dont criticize on that sutff.

the concept is superb that you want a shaman in the league, ive wanted one for a long time now myself. fire ball, chain lighting, and his ult is great, but im questioning the proper use of the totem. maybe instead of 1, your can have multiple totems per lvl of that skill (maxing at 4 of course) and create an effect for each.

otherwise great concept, if u need help on figuring out numbers, add me in game, ill be glad to help if ur serious on getting the community's and riots attention. also passive should scale 1/6/13 like every other champ.
Thank you so much, I have sent you an in game invite and I am glad to hear your very well excited to see it. I am going to need some extra input and I wouldnt mind your so. Thanks again!

The Kingleonidas

02-19-2012

Im a New player to the game so i dont know much about champions. However, I think this idea is well needed. Please keep developing this champion so one day in the hopeful near Future i can take the Grounds as a Elemental Queen =P

1234511 ... 42