Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My Personal Amumu Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mitchard Nixon

02-19-2012

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/tears-of-joy-184567

This is the link to my Amumu build I created, this is what I use instead of the Tank Slayer one, I sacrifice about 50 health, some mp5, magic resistance, and 17 movement speed. You can make the exact calculations if you want. But I do gain armor, about 400 more mana, 35% CD reduction, and 80 AP. Other then my items and what I gain from it my build isn't very different. But like I said before this is MY PERSONAL BUILD, so I enjoy playing it like this and I was just wondering what other people thought about it and how they did if they tried it out.

Mitchard Nixon

02-19-2012

Need to make 1 change too it, get Shurelya's Reverie last.

Starsourced

02-21-2012

Ive found this tank build to be exceptionally strong on tanks like amumu and malphite.
Doran's Shield
Ninja Tabi
Warmog's
Randuin's Omen
Spirit Visage
Thornmail
This build is made to give you a good amount of health stack early game and give you a good amount of MR and armor late game. You should try this out. Ive done really well with this build.

Wylade

02-22-2012

I try to end the game with Merc Treads, Warmogs, Frozen Heart, Force of Nature, Rylais and a Deathcap on ammumu ^.^