Release Notes v1.0.0.97

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rick Rogers

07-28-2010

Dude, got an idea, might be a little far out there, but maybe yall should change revive to be more in line with zileans ult. You know, like an actual revive...... Atleast people would use it then. I don't even think it would be OP if it only gave a small amount of health.

Die Nacht

07-28-2010

yay! Heimer got nerfed! About time. Hate that grenade.

Xurreal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeryth View Post
@Shaco 25 second cooldown? Play shaco and how would a 25 second cooldown be viable in a fight? >.<
If Shaco's Decieve copy lasted alot longer, and wasn't as squishie as Ezreal. We're trying to help Riot Balance, not screw champions over.

Xurreal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhackedRak View Post
Hate how they nerf everybody. Makes for not fun experiences. Every Champ should feel ridiculously powerful to play. Everyone should be OP. Instead again everyone is nerfed in this patch, further promoting this stupid dull metagame with poking and escaping. No more awesome matches from beta with the flash- bursting down everyone since everyone has been nerfed to the ground. Nerfing OP champs isn't as fun as buffing the UP ones up to the OP bar.
I'm glad that you posted this. Ever play Counter-Strike?

A gun is a gun. Whether it was an AWP or a Glock. They still killed. Each gun was good for specific situations and had their own characteristics.

Why can i say that?

I see people run straight through Pirates ult without getting hit by a single cannon ball.

When i bought Taric, it was for the AoE heal he had, but which he no longer can do.

Other characters are beginning to get pushed into the background as "usless" and are completely ignored by those higher up ELO characters. Basically, that tells me "If you choose this character, you are destined to fail because they just plain aren't cool enough."

Have you looked at Tier Lists floating around on the web?

This game is sorta turning out to feel like Counterstrike, only where some guns seem to just fire off blanks...

Xurreal

07-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by S Nasty View Post
Why does kayle keep getting the nerf bat
Because some players don't get adaptive strategics... or strategics all together...

Make a better tutorial. The one you currently have doesn't explain diddly squat when it comes to strategy. It basically says, "Move your champ into battle, and if they die, do it again."

Xurreal

07-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by COAmadeus View Post
No 'm not, her invisibility is just way to good, it's so easy to abuse the **** out of. Have you ever read Sun Tsu's "Art of War"?

War is Deception and nothing more deceiving than Being INVISIBLE for an entire half minute or so.
Guess what! Gooood news for you that every useful Summoner Spell for Evelynn now breaks that Stealth. Congrats! You got what you wanted. She can't even use Heal or Flash away from you without breaking it.

Edit:

Oh wow... how about that, she basically turned into a very weak Shaco Knockoff...

Ixcel

07-28-2010

kayle's Q and E should be buffed at the least i mean her heal no longer boosts much move speed and 20% move speed wasn't even enough to help an ally get away, the ult also lasts too short come on you still had your allies fail at surviving with a 5 second intervention because a 3 second cc is enough to take your enemies down ( 2 second is really short )

Xurreal

07-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by COAmadeus View Post
Yeah i'm annoyed about that too, but i haven't seen him yet. i haven't played eve either, but I haven't noticed any particular drawbacks on Eve. She solo'd out tank using that stealth move.

Its not the stealth move. The stealth only provides a measily .5/1./1.5/2/2.5 second stun that can be cleansed with a spell or QS.

She can "help" kill a tank without the stealth/stun. It literally does nothing compared to what Teemo's indefinate MANA-FREAKING-FREE stealth bonus and Twitch's stealth bonus accomplish.

Her draw back is that as your competition gets more creative and smart, you must equally become more creative and outsmarting than your competition. And you must rely on interacting with your team more as well.

People say I'm crazy. But she's my favorite Champ for sentimental reasons. I can connect with her. And I really think that its a reason why other Evelynn players make her look so bad, they see a visible purpose, and try to employ it on its own. Yet their play is bad because they can't connect with her like the few really really good Eves out there.

This is why she will be the worst champion in the game if she remains untouched. Its not because she sucks. Its because most aren't familiar with her capabilities, and what she can do in solo/team fights.

Edit:

Maybe you would have to be crazy to go into To-the-death fights wearing flimsy straps and banshee hair. Even more crazy you are if you win!

Xurreal

07-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leutin View Post
Its not very often i see change logs and agree with every single change. Riot really like to go the right way and listen to its subscribers from what I can see.

You're trippin Junior Member.

Most of Riot is probably my age. And I hate bickering crying little kids that think people exist to cater to THEM.

Do you know how hard it is to enjoy the ride to Disney Land when everyone keeps asking "Are we there yet?"

Bljurg

07-28-2010

Yeah, but I wander what exactly is Riot's balancing team doing when the next patch they nerf the obviously op guy by that amount. Wasn't it clear to them he was op in the first place or was it intentionally so...
Rhetorical question, of course.