Release Notes v1.0.0.97

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ethelion

07-27-2010

Crappy Ezzy fix :<
No Akali change/fix
No Pantheon change/fix

Sad patch is sad

LoKi69

07-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelslayer13 View Post
I cant wait to hear all of the "Pls nerf vlad" requests. And then 2 months from now ppl will ***** saying that xin is underpowered and he will get buffed and vlad will be nerfed. Same cycle. Every champ.
LMFAO! This is so true. I can't wait for the tears to start when Vald comes out.

DanSparrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2010

Let's face it. Any good player knows that this nerf they did to Xin is minimal, and that it won't really affect the way he owns everyone. But noobs will be now even MORE noobs with this champ. If they weren't able to kill a lot before, now they won't be able to kill at all xD you don't need to be a pro to use such an easy champ, but you need to be at least good

BawlsDaily

07-27-2010

WTF RIOT THIS IS BS!!! fk STUPID ExTENDED PATCH!!@ RAGE QUIT!!!

jk but im really sad.

celias1192

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2010

really riot, was nerfing kat really necessary. imo her bouncing blade cd was a little longer than needed.

Zeryth

07-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krogoth1 View Post
Extended patch?
It hasnt been extended, look at the time zones dude.
The servers arent up yet, they still have about 2-3 hours left.
'twas announced, extended to 1 PM

Medîeve

07-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepsi Plunge View Post
no u
****, ya got me.

YSfighter

07-27-2010

So Xin finally got a nerf :-) well the nerf looks sufficient and all the players who disagree are just those who dont want any hero to be strong at higher levels. may i remind all of you there is ALWAYS a counter. And every hero needs to be strong to some degree at higher levels :-)

I dont really get the kat nerf - kat is only OP if u feed her and dont know to stun her - otherwise shes fine to play against. But i guess with a tf on your side that gold gain COULD be a bit too much ;-)

Thanks for finally giving herm that extra nerf he needed. That was very necessary - but shaco?? seriously?? thats all??

Lysandros

07-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by God of the gods View Post
considering i play akali most the team who just got a buff. i dont think enough people play her for people to ***** and most the people who do play her buy rage blade and fail.

i just dont see whats so fun about being a xin zhao. like hey. look at me i play the same person everybody and their dog plays because he is so easy to play he plays himself. i'd rather play a less common character instead of follow a fad, and do what everybody else does.
Translation: I'm a special snowflake, lol at all the pathetic conventional trend following zombies, at least I have some dignity! He's a fun hero, stop moaning.

Gilkan Solizaris

Recruiter

07-27-2010

Nice... intead of reduce a few more the range of the conclusion granade, you reduce the AP gain. Let's change his passive to: "Heimer just kill something if he does a prime number damage."

And about shaco... let's make him a fighter champion once for all... He's isn't, anymore, a DPS champion. And now that you make exhaust and ignite reveal the steathed champion, why don't you bring back shaco? he can't do anymore his lvl 1 mass deceive damage without the exhaust armor reduction and ignite damage. sigh

I have to say something about kayle?
Why don't you nerf shen's ut too? Kayle done something mad to you? Why don't you give a limit damage on kayle's ut and stop to think that 2 seconds will save someone. Exclusively now that you nerf her Divine Bless MovSpd improve.

About Xin Zhao: You should reduce the time in the air of his first skill... i guess that should be only a disable... not a gank skill.