Release Notes v1.0.0.97

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VZS

07-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukff View Post
was that a "sion is op" i herd?

u oh so bad.
Lol Dude learn some eglish please and then you can ''criticize'' others :P

Finding t33m0

07-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoKi69 View Post
LMFAO! I made Xin my main when he came out.. MEANING you dip stick.. To learn him more.

And Udyr, Garen, WW, Ashe, Eve, Jax are the champs I used. With no heal.. If I die I die its part of the game. Maybe you should learn how to play some more before you open your mouth.
i should learn more? its still no surprise as all those champs are just as easy to play as master yi that you play them.

Pepsi Plunge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2010

i just saw champion spotlight for vlad...so apprently he has a non ult ability...to become untargetable?....yay another dude tower diving at lvl 3...srsly wtf???

sarimsak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2010

Decreasing Xin's abilities after every single one has bought him. Veeeery professional of yours Riot!

I am not saying that you should not decrease a champions abilities after you have realised that he is way too much OP. I am saying that you should not release such an OP champion at all.

I really really do not trust your honesty and good will when it comes to earn some money. And I can bet hundreds like do not either.

If you just want to earn it back, stop installing OOOOOOOP champions.

Altmbo

07-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zKezia View Post
Who do i ban now?!
XiN >.>

BoooYaaa

07-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoooYaaa View Post
lol...I keep reading everyone's posts "take that xin", "you like that xin", "it's about time xin".

Are any you even calculating what they did to him?

* They reduced the radius of his Audacious charge, so what does that mean? It no longer effects a larger radius...So what happens to 1v1...you will still get owned because you don't need any radius for that.

* The slow goes from %40 to %20... With his three talon strike up before audacious charge you get knocked up, so the reduce slow really is not a big help. Plus people will start putting more points into audacious charge early game to get the increase slow.

* The base damage is reduced (.658 from .679.). So for every 1000 health... you take 2 less damage per hit. How much will that help you against Xin? ROFL

* Last but not least Crescent Sweep. He does 5% less than before. Once again for every 1000 health you take 50 less damage (75 after the base nerf). Is that very much?

I understand a nerf is a nerf, and this explanation clearly indicates how OP he was before. But Xin is still going to be OP after these changes. Just watch.

• Base attack speed reduced to .658 from .679. This will also lower his attack speed gain from items and abilities by a similar percentage
  • Attack speed per level reduced to 2.6% from 2.8%
  • Audacious Charge
    • Area of effect radius reduced to 225 from 350
    • Slow percentage reduced to 20/25/30/35/40% from 40% at all levels
    • Slow duration reduced to 1.7 seconds from 2 seconds
    • Fixed a bug where Xin Zhao could appear to slow down during his charge if he attempted to move too much
  • Crescent Sweep base damage lowered to 125/250/375 from 150/275/400
  • Crescent Sweep percentage of current health damage lowered to 20% from 25% at all levels
Oh... this doesn't negate the fact that I will still be playing him. hahaha. Purely for the fact that he is still gonna be OP.

Just like pantheon. IF you guys honestly think he sucks after patch, you were terrible to begin with. Let me guess...everyone who played pantheon who complains about the nerf did STUN, Heartseeker, Throw and hoped they killed whoever right? and now that you can't do that... boo hoo?

ROFL-COPTER

Medîeve

07-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepsi Plunge View Post
i just saw champion spotlight for vlad...so apprently he has a non ult ability...to become untargetable?....yay another dude tower diving at lvl 3...srsly wtf???
Why wait for level 3?

Mivee

07-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylome View Post
And he lost.
maybe because all he did was chase kills and not use the power he got due to the items he purchased thanks to those kills to fck up all their turret just by backdooring and then restelathing to escape

Glory x

07-27-2010

This is unfair, I payed for Xin and other characters, that now are being nerfed. I paed for greatness, and now it's to be weakened? They nerfed Xin because all the other noobs out there couldnt take him down. I put $40 into this game, if they are making **** weaker . I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

LoKi69

07-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDaNx View Post
I don't play ranked games noob I don't need to have a high rank so I can be saying "I'm the best". If you need that, then sorry 'cause you don't have self-esteem.
LMFAO! Well spoken!

"I dont see you on the ladder" = my ego is hurt because I'm not either and I want to try and e-bully someone lol...