Please give us Normal Game statistics!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geryth

02-19-2012

Of course I would much prefer that Ranked games for dominion are released first, but regardless of Ranked matches, I would still very much like to see some normal game statistics.

We're left with nothing to see about our overall performance outside of wins and losses. Even if it is as simple as what we had before we even had a ladder system that showed our top 3 played champions, that would suffice for me. Having nothing at all lessens the desire to play dominion, especially now because there is no ranked, players are deterred from Dominion because there's no way for them to track their progress (except for a less hidden Elo obtainable via JabeBot, but I don't know if how long it will be before Riot hides it like SR normals, and that's still just elo, it's not champions stats).

And let's not forget the big crusade thread in favor of this in general, including SR:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=166144

I just feel like it's more important for dominion in the absence of ranked games.

Geryth

02-20-2012

Bump

Denambren

02-20-2012

I believe that Riot would sooner enable ranked play than change their policy on normal game stats vs ranked stats.

At this point it's probably ranked play or nothing, as far as stats go. And yes we really need ranked play if this game mode hopes to compete against other game modes that do have ranked play.

Right now the message is, "Dominion is not ready to be played yet." Not everyone wants to invest the time in being a beta tester for Dominion with that kind of message, so fewer people play.