The best thing about SC2 release

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hraklea

07-26-2010

Can we have less noobs? I'm seriously tired of so many ******eds queueing...

ShenofDoom

07-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elzarius View Post
(Also you can tell that Riot is scared of SC2 by the way almost every SC2 thread is closed almost instantly)
The Red's don't manually close threads by hand, the community does. If 70% of people downvote you then you lose.

And can ppl stop making SC2 threads? You are all attention wh0res. Just stop.

StretchyStretch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judicator Wombat View Post
I wish SC2 would scare them into fixing their servers, too bad it won't. It would take Fat Man or Little Boy to make them step up the work on their servers.
That is gonna go over 90% of the forum readers heads.

amcii

07-26-2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmFP2...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHUZplXgLYk

this is much better game..
try it before sayin it sux..and you will see it

dawn of war is better too

Tali

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizzefex View Post
SC2 will be to Blizzard what Age of Empires 3 was to Ensemble Studios (makers of the Age series). Age of Empires 3 was a piece of garbage...... but was one of the highest selling games at that time purely because of the success of Age 2. But people quickly figured out how much of a pile of garbage Age 3 was and there was almost more people playing Age 2 than Age 3. Now Age 3 had it's fanboys... and sold tons of copies.... but Ensemble Studio's folded soon after.

AoE III is a fantastic game, I want some of the stuff you're smoking cause' it must be good.

Larias

Adjudicator

07-26-2010

The best thing about SC2's release will be the decrease in SC2 posts in other video games' general discussion forums.

ZyloWolfBane

07-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by amcii View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmFP2...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHUZplXgLYk

this is much better game..
try it before sayin it sux..and you will see it

dawn of war is better too
Im guessing thats because theres no base building or any requirement for micromanaging in DoW right?

You make me sick.

Mootilator

07-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyloWolfBane View Post
Im guessing thats because theres no base building or any requirement for micromanaging in DoW right?

You make me sick.
Actually DoW was a great RTS. Still one of my favorites. It's DoW 2 that left out base building and was pretty much just a shell of an RTS.

amcii

07-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyloWolfBane View Post

You make me sick.
lol
try dawn of war 1 pls and say it sux
very good game..

but earth2150 is the best

Zizzefex

07-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViktorBarney View Post
AoE III is a fantastic game, I want some of the stuff you're smoking cause' it must be good.
I was 2200+ rated sometimes being within top 100 1v1 ranked overall playing the brits (easily by far the worst 1v1 civ possible... the equivalent of making LoL top 100 1v1 with Eve). Placed as high as 2nd in the only real tourny AoE3 ever had outside of the WCG (RTSL). My buddy Nightscream held number 1 spot on 1v1 ladder for quite a while.

Trust me AoE3 was widely considering complete garbage by most people who knew how to play. Yes... there were a few fanboys who thought AoE3 was the best game ever made..... so much so you had to question their sanity and the possibility they never played any other game before in their life. You must be one of such people.

SC2 is just as bad as AoE3 was.... a massive massive letdown. I was high plat player (before diamond leagues) in SC2 beta. SC2 will sell copies but you'll be on a constant let-down if you think your playing the next good game.