The best thing about SC2 release

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elzarius

07-26-2010

The SC2 release is probably the best thing that could happen to the LoL community!

Imagine Riot sitting in a meeting and discussing this new threat to their player base (and dont pretend that hasn't happened - different games, but practically the SAME player base). What do you think they will do to keep their players.

1. More features (rune pages/mastery pages etc)
2. More IP rewards
3. Better skins

and

4. BETTER SERVER STABILITY

Because Riot knows that for every hour their servers are down and frustrating players, more people will hop on to the Blizzard site and purchase SC2, which will lead to people playing SC2 & mods rather than buying RP.

(Also you can tell that Riot is scared of SC2 by the way almost every SC2 thread is closed almost instantly)

S T

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-26-2010

i wonder why its closed..oh BECAUSE THERES AN OFFTOPIC FORUM OH DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Judicator Wombat

07-26-2010

I wish SC2 would scare them into fixing their servers, too bad it won't. It would take Fat Man or Little Boy to make them step up the work on their servers.

Elzarius

07-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by S T View Post
i wonder why its closed..oh BECAUSE THERES AN OFFTOPIC FORUM OH DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
As the vast majority of the threads are talking about comparisons between SC2 and LoL, and this is a general discussion forum, thats a difficult argument to swallow.

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

07-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by S T View Post
It's BRILLIANT! Tell me more of this" Off topic" forum, and why it is that we discuss things that are not related, or should I say "Off topic" (Oh, my, the naming scheme is... is... by george it's magnificent!) in it! By golly!

ZyloWolfBane

07-26-2010

If it would force them to fix the problems with the game and add in the features they've been promising then it would give alot of people a reason to play both games.

I know I certainly would.

piratesas

07-26-2010

I always thought the majority of people whining when the server is down are freeloaders?

Why would they suddenly start buying stuff?

Zizzefex

07-26-2010

Actually the best thing about SC2's release is that it'll prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Blizzard has lost it and can no longer make a good competitive game.

SC2 will be to Blizzard what Age of Empires 3 was to Ensemble Studios (makers of the Age series). Age of Empires 3 was a piece of garbage...... but was one of the highest selling games at that time purely because of the success of Age 2. But people quickly figured out how much of a pile of garbage Age 3 was and there was almost more people playing Age 2 than Age 3. Now Age 3 had it's fanboys... and sold tons of copies.... but Ensemble Studio's folded soon after.

So will it be with SC2. Because believe me when I say it is a piece of **** compared to SC1. There will be more people playing SC1 to SC2. All the pro gamers in Korea will keep playing SC1.... Blizzard has seen to that. SC2 will sell many many copies and have a large amount of fanboys but it will be a piece of garbage and tarnish Blizzards name when it tries to make future games.

ZyloWolfBane

07-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizzefex View Post
Actually the best thing about SC2's release is that it'll prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Blizzard has lost it and can no longer make a good competitive game.

SC2 will be to Blizzard what Age of Empires 3 was to Ensemble Studios (makers of the Age series). Age of Empires 3 was a piece of garbage...... but was one of the highest selling games at that time purely because of the success of Age 2. But people quickly figured out how much of a pile of garbage Age 3 was and there was almost more people playing Age 2 than Age 3. Now Age 3 had it's fanboys... and sold tons of copies.... but Ensemble Studio's folded soon after.

So will it be with SC2. Because believe me when I say it is a piece of **** compared to SC1. There will be more people playing SC1 to SC2. All the pro gamers in Korea will keep playing SC1.... Blizzard has seen to that. SC2 will sell many many copies and have a large amount of fanboys but it will be a piece of garbage and tarnish Blizzards name when it tries to make future games.
Ah to be young and naive again.

thanos8587

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizzefex View Post

you are completely deluded. just ****.