Why does the scoring system reward people who are throwing the game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AngryHumping

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by v4v3nd3774 View Post
Sigh. You're telling me what the scenario is, I'm not constructing it. At this point I can't tell if you were just looking for a reason to ***** or if you actually wanted help.
If you seriously read my original post and decided it meant I was looking for reasons it's ever a smart idea to consistently focus on bot at the expense of top* you really need to read it again. Don't pretend you're aggrieved here because I respond to your unsolicited and largely incorrect theorycrafting as totally irrelevant to the problem I am calling attention to.

*hint: in actual games it never is.

202halffound

02-20-2012

How did the conversation end up from the scoring system to capturing bot or top?

Back on topic to the scoring system please.

Draydan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2012

"bot or top" is actually very important for score discussion.

I say - man should be on top to score.

v4v3nd3774

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 202halffound View Post
How did the conversation end up from the scoring system to capturing bot or top?

Back on topic to the scoring system please.
His complaint in the OP is that people go bot consantly and get awarded points unjustly because they're not helping the team by capturing it. Completely relevant to the conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryHumping View Post
If you seriously read my original post and decided it meant I was looking for reasons it's ever a smart idea to consistently focus on bot at the expense of top* you really need to read it again.
I did seriously read your original post and decided it meant you thought your team was doing nothing for you by capturing bot rather than the picutre you chose to paint, yes that's exactly correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryHumping View Post
Don't pretend you're aggrieved here because I respond to your unsolicited..
Oh, so you were just looking for a reason to *****, lol. Well then, by all means, carry on being angry and in the 1400s. Apologies for attempting to help someone so desperately in need. Lol.

larkhill

02-20-2012

back on topic...

score system means nothing. stop paying attention to it. we dont need threads on it either .we all know its pointless.

Stoanadin

02-20-2012

OP is angry and lacks in strategic intelligence. nothing to see here