Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help me fight against Wukong!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PercyPyre

03-20-2012

I main Wukong. He's hard to counter, especially if he grabs first blood. However, he can be outsustained. Champions with a poke and some sustain should win if they are smart. Mordekaiser, Irelia, Cho'Gath, Irelia, Nidalee, and Irelia are all good options. Personally, I cannot stand having an Irelia against me, if you didn't notice. Although, that is mainly due to her general operiority rather than the skill of the summoner.

FatTurtle

03-20-2012

The fight against a decent Wu happens in team comp because unless you have a team which is healthy even if he gets outlaned like mad he will bounce back to crush you.

You want tanky champs who can also kite decently and the cc to keep him off your AD.

CryoHaydon

03-21-2012

I manage to do fine with WW cause of sustain. and most Wu's use their clone after their dash, so ignoring the clone and getting a vision ward helps too... if you have lifesteal, attack the clone, yeah it'll do a bit of damage, but you still gain health from it.

ddog

03-21-2012

build armor

Ramas Jonith

03-21-2012

If i start with a wukong in my lane playing as garen, i can shut him down pretty well. Just keep up a constant harass and look for the tell tale clone stand. And never tower dive him as he will just clone and leave you for the tower. If he does stick around with low health but tower hugs you need to hit him with a skill that will kill him instantly so he can't use his clone in time. Other than that **** tower he is pretty tame imo.

Now a fed wukong on the other hand is an issue. The amount of dps he can shell out is frightening and usually surprises me as im used to stopping early wu. If i've built tanky items earlier then i can usually absorb enough damage for me to get the kill on him. If i still have mostly AD items against a fed wu then im screwed.

KerenskysBlues

03-27-2012

Malphite is a hard counter to wu. Malph can build armor early because his e scales off armor so you have no wasted gold from doing so. Also malph's passive can take wu's burst without you taking a hit so he can harrass you affectively. He dives in hits you takes down your rack shield you e and come out of the trade ahead.

DMPuffy

03-27-2012

Swain.

Urek Mazin0

03-27-2012

yea basically you need to play passive early game, and pick a champion that can outsustain him, for example udyr, malphite probably works as well, since by stacking armor you can increase your damage output.