Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help me fight against Wukong!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moon Stone

02-18-2012

How do I accomplish this?

No matter how hard I try it seems he has no exploitable weaknesses. Anyone have some insight on to how I can not lose my lane to him every time?

ComradeHX

02-18-2012

He has zero built-in sustain.

You just need to out-harrass and/or out sustain.

Currently the buffed Shen is pretty solid(shield eats most of his burst harrass; Q over and over again for harrassment/sustain; E for everything gank-related).

Killzerz

02-18-2012

Zero sustain. Yes, he wins trades, but against someone like Yorick or Irelia you fail so hard. I am a Wukong player, so yes I know what I'm talking about.

thebeanmachine

02-19-2012

yorick, irelia, kennen

ViashinoWizard

02-19-2012

Pick a strong sustainer like Cho'Gath. Disregard monkeys, acquire CS.

XTreeX

02-19-2012

dont play squishy champions against him. play someone tanky like cho. if you see him standing still in lane then run away because he is likely to try a sneak harass with his dash. if you do get it by it AFTER he decoys then fight back hard with everything youve got because after his dash and q he doesnt have much else apart from his autos.

Inspira

03-20-2012

In my last game, my lane partner (Nautilus) and me (Jax) met a rival Wukong that simply owned us (and later whole team), so i have some questions (first Wukong i've ever seen that almost instakilled me...and a Naut with 2 Warmogs and a Thornmail):

1. Does his whirlwind pass through counterstrike? (cause i was taking all the hits after tapping E, seriously, no trolling intention here).

2. How can a Wukong make a Nautilus look like a squishie? (Naut with 2 warmogs and thornmail), does it have something to do with his crits?

His build was 2x Phantom Dancer, 1 Trinity, 1 Infinity Edge, 1 Bloodthister, 1 Last Whisper.

Any feedback is appreciated, surprinsgly strong Wukong (all lvl 18, so not strong lvl differences)

Cenerae

03-20-2012

1. Counterstrike dodges basic attacks, not skills.

2. Easily, if the Nautilus has no damage but is trying to handle a full on hyper squishy dps monkey.

Honestly I'm surprised you had problems killing him if that was his build. He should have exploded under focus fire in half a second.

Inspira

03-20-2012

Thanks for the feedback.

But Counterstrike dodges skills like Warwick's Infinite Duress or Fiora's Blade Waltz, that's why i thought it should work with Wukong's Ult, but it seems that skill doesn't count as an "On-hit effect" skill.

And yeah, i was surprised that we couldn't take him down with ease, scary opponent in teamfights with his passive and his disrupting/damaging Ult, but i should tap my E faster next time i see him whirling

Edit: For the ones that play Wukong, can he lifesteal from his Ult?

VanityFish

03-20-2012

just played a game vs him as renekton and destroyed him.

get good sustain, vampiric scepter or wriggles.
harrass him when he tries to last hit. poke and back off.
back away when he stands still with his decoy ability.

hit and run tactics seem to do very good against him