Huge Teemo bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sirturkey1

02-18-2012

I was shooting a super minion today and I noticed that Teemo' DOT was not procing while I shot it. The on hit affect worked, but not the applied DOT. So I tried it on some other things, same result.

Teemo's DOT does not proc while you are shooting a target. This is a huge bug and dramatically decreases his damage, please fix this Riot.

sirturkey1

02-19-2012

Drakinite

02-19-2012

Not true, I played against a Teemo earlier today and his DOT was working fine. Try testing it again maybe? You could've just been lagging really hard that game or something.

sirturkey1

02-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakinite View Post
Not true, I played against a Teemo earlier today and his DOT was working fine. Try testing it again maybe? You could've just been lagging really hard that game or something.
This is what was happening to me:
His DOT works if there is a break in the time between his auto attacks, i.e. he shoots you, you run, he hits you again. However, if he is constantly shooting a target, the DOT doesn't proc until he stops shooting at it.

Amulek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2012

are you sure its just not showing the damage number? Have you looked closely at their health to see whether it was damaging them, but not showing the floating number?

LoL in the buff

04-01-2012

How was this post ignored for a month?

The bug is real: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1956550