Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"No Signal" from monitor at random intervals

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Finic

03-07-2012

bump

Aregionius, are you still out there?

Finic

03-08-2012

bump

I downloaded the new AMD drivers today. Maybe that will help, but if not, I'll keep trying.

Finic

03-08-2012

Quote:
I downloaded the new AMD drivers today. Maybe that will help, but if not, I'll keep trying.

No, I played two games tonight and had the issue in one of them. Please help.

Ash of Pompeii

03-17-2012

Well I went into my Catalyst Control Center, and found an option that said "Reduce DVI Frequency on High Resolution Displays". This seemed to make the crashes less frequent, but it's still an issue..

Finic

03-22-2012

I'll try that and post back. I've started closing just about everything running in the background. That seems to maybe help too, but I've still had some crashes since doing that.

Velink

12-16-2012

I have this problem as well. I can play any other game but League of Legends. RIOT I need some help or you're about to lose a gold ranked member who has paid for hundreds of dollars of merchandise

ImbaCloyd

12-16-2012

you need to reinstall. don't do max settings check the recommended setting of your desktop resolution. you will get that if the monitor/Graphic Card cant display the settings.

Velink

12-16-2012

My graphics card and monitor are both well over $200 each. I can run any other game at max settings. Why is League different?

Riot please take a look and respond as to why your game causes this issue

Velink

12-23-2012

need Riot to investigate this issue and tell us why this happens with their game

ImbaCloyd

12-23-2012

so you're still here. have you tried updating windows and GC drivers. don't use the beta one's.