Shen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forestgreen02

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
I don't know much about Shen, but one thing I do know: shields and taunts don't use magic penetration. Do not get Sorcerer's Shoes.
Actually, Taunt now does use magic pen since it does magic damage. Shen does decent sustain magic damage with Q since its on a **** 3 second CD and his passive if you autoattack enough. If you got 1 tank and 1 off tank already, you can go AP/mpen. You'll get tanky too because your shield will soak soo much damage.

Nekrogen

02-21-2012

Fratmas + Nashors was my core damaging component on Shen last night. Aegis and Sunfire were to counteract their heavy AD penetration stacking, as well as add on to the Atmas damage.

Nashors+Frozen Mallet synergizes SOOO well with the new Shen it isn't even funny.

xkEEfx

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestgreen02 View Post
Actually, Taunt now does use magic pen since it does magic damage. Shen does decent sustain magic damage with Q since its on a **** 3 second CD and his passive if you autoattack enough. If you got 1 tank and 1 off tank already, you can go AP/mpen. You'll get tanky too because your shield will soak soo much damage.
nerf inc on shield