Jungle Warwick build...?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epsilon2012

02-18-2012

-I played jungle WW 1 time in a Bot game about 4 months ago...
---So naturally, I just bought him today...

-Second ever game with him I go 8/1/21...with this build...

-Cloth Armor+5 Pots(Didnt use any Pots cause of a good leash)
-Boots
-Madred's
-Wit's End
-Frozen Shield
-Sorc Boots
-Spirit Visage
-Frozen Heart
-Guardian Angel
-Madred's Bloodrazor

---What other items are good with WW and in what situations would I build/not build them???

Epsilon2012

02-19-2012

bump?

Strikerfox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2012

Wriggle's lantern asap. Free ward in addition to a good item. I didn't see any tenacity items which you probably want. I like banshee veil on champs with interruptible ults, so consider that. I would take 1 pot for insurance, but ww doesn't really need them in the new jungle. I've seen people try to gank him at blue at the start but it never works.

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2012

You don't really need wriggles on WW. But it's an option. The razor can just be saved for bloodrazor.
I like to run merc treads, and aegis of the legion is also very good, as it makes you incredibly tanky. I also like to get an early phage into frozen mallet, which makes people unable to run. If the enemy starts building magic resist to counter your on hit damage, you can go for atma's implaer.

-Savage

AgentBearJew

02-19-2012

Warwick can go boots+3pots, or long sword+1pot for faster clears without losing much health at all

Magic CXIII

02-20-2012

do not jungle ww in competitive play. play ww top lane and pray you dont vs gp,mf,trist,fizz,or riven.

Everspace

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageWolves View Post
which makes people unable to run
But it's only fun when they run

WW likes both CDR, on-hit items, and a little bit of mana regen early.

Boots + 3 pots is a much better opening on Warwick, the movement makes you ganks all the much better early.

Wriggle's Lantern is a manditory item for the procs speeding up your jungle to a silly extent, and the sustain. As a jungler you should also be picking up lots of wards to help the laners and watch over both your, and the enemy buffs.

After that you need to choose your items based on the opponents.

General purpose "fool-proof" items are:
  • Frozen mallet is very nice for sticking to targets (which is what WW wants to do).
  • Wits End makes you a monster against magic types, allowing you to outsustain them.
  • Malady since you do a lot of on hit magic damage (your passive) naturally, in addition it makes your Q nuke hurt more. Save it untill people start building MR and you are going a heavy on hit build.
  • Spirit Visage is more health regen. MORE HEALTH MEANS YOU LIVING AFTER OTHER PEOPLE DIE! It synergises with him well with the CDR, Health and MR
  • Frozen Heart makes you win against other on-hitters. This also gives you more mana than YOUR BODY HAS ROOM FOR! The CDR and armour is delicious.
  • Dorian's Ring if you happen to find yourself going top (can't jungle), it gives you more than enough MP5 and the HP and AP aren't wasted on him. Pick up a single one if you are concerned after you have finished more important things (like wriggle's and boots2).
  • Atma's because you end up very tanky through HP naturally because all the things he likes have HP on them.
  • Madrid's Bloodrazor. DON'T RUSH THIS! It's a very specific counter item that works against a bruiser team (a team of warwicks).

The Silver One

02-21-2012

Jungling...

Start Longsword, health potion OR Boots, ward, healthpotion(this gives you early map control and 380 movespeed with mvs quints)

Start at wolves(kill them with help before golem spawns), then have them leash blue

take out wraiths, golems, then red buff w/ smite again.

search for ganks...if no start over jungle(you shouldnt have to b unless you get enough money for boots and madreds)

after madreds and boots (zerker for faster jungling, sorc for more damage, or merc if you need em) start working on a wits end. This combo gives you a nice bit of armor and mr, as well as a free 200 ish extra damage on your ulti.

finish madreds into blood razor

build a guardian angel (you should have around 160/180 armor/mr now)

get a spirit visage, and go solo baron and win =)

edit: dont ever start vamp scepter, or build wriggles...the extra sustain is just silly on warwick.

Odhinn

02-21-2012

Here's the WW build I use that I posted on mobafire. Hope it helps.

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...k-guide-183453

Ions03

02-21-2012

Mandreds Blood / Hextech gunblade / Frozen mallet / Boots of swift / Black cleaver / Spirit visage

Runes hybrid armor pen / magic pen

AP at 18 blues / yellow armor or w/e you want...

AD mastery / 21-0-9 could do 28-1-1 as well....