Ok, just admit it Tryndamere is op in TT.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quensu

10-25-2012

There are champions that I think are far more over powered than Tryndamere, just don't be stupid and don't overextend to give him easy kills in lane, he is countered easily, he can be countered by items for gods sake.

Desocupado

10-25-2012

You need burst and/or Stun/Snare/Slow.

KabalWins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

The only solace we have now that Twisted Treeline has been murdered is that Tryndamere was dragged down with it.

JLU6

06-01-2013

What if ult made Tryndamere invincible, depending on how many enemy players are on the other team?

So it's the same on the other game modes, but for TT, it'll have reduced amount of time for invincibility?

BD MIND TAP

06-01-2013

Tryn gets fed, so what. Win the game anyway. thats what i do.

Santos L Helper

06-01-2013

This is one reason why I like to play WW on TT. Get him to low health, wait until he ults then just run away. Wait for him to give up chasing, then chase him down, easy kill. He is OP as heck if your team doesn't know what they are doing and still probably a *little* OP in general, but for me he's not an insta-lose.

Strossus Gran

06-01-2013

Its even worse if they go Yorick/Tryn hooray not only did he not die after his ult wore off, now there's 2 of them, yaaaay...

Though we did eventually win that game, Trundle OP

Jazman84

06-02-2013

I use AS/On hit Fizz v Trynd.

Grab a Doran's Shield and all Masteries that grant less damage from champion's attacks.

You'll win every trade.

ChaoticOrange

01-19-2014

Just went 30-0 with tryn

Athryil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2014

Try to counter with a malphite. The attack speed debuff plus armor plus frozen heart makes trydamere useless. I got into playing tryndamere on TT at one time and malph completly shuts me down when played right. Tryd relies on auto attacks so if u have champ comp that can cc like no tomorrow or keep tryd at a distance then you are in good shape. There is no such thing as no counter play.