Ok, just admit it Tryndamere is op in TT.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xxdeathx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2012

I play tryndamere and the majority of my downfall is getting poked to death or base by just about anybody with range: ashe, gangplank gun, ziggs, ryze, etc. if you keep far enough away from him he'll never touch you even with spin/chicken, and if he does he's down half his health.

Houston

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exqzr View Post
Well, I rarely lose when playing against a Tryn. Good or not.

Generally, a Tryn player over reaches.

Tactically, all you got to do is hit and run, whittle him down, then burst him before he can hit his ult. Even if he gets it off, just retreat. Often in a panic for a kill he'll chase you and your going to kill him in the 7th second.

If he plays timid, let him. A timid Tryn is useless. Don't chase, just harrass. Force him to use his ult to get away, not to get kills. I really don't fear Tryn at all.

Not with Poppy, Olaf, Fizz or any other Melee Champ that can beat him with a little "fighting retreat" action.

That being said, if you play TT, in my opinion you need a quick escape at the ready at all times. When I play kogmaw for example, I often take FLASH and GHOST just to give me an out if a Tryn or similar get in my face. and while Im running I can still pound away with the R.

In Summary, beating Tryn is all about Feints, Flanks and ambushes. Charging in, toe to toe, if this is your style, will give you the impression that Tryn is OP. He aint.
Vampiric scepter=no ap can finish him.....As for ad vs trynd, he gets stronger with each attack. Maybe he is perfectly balanced on SR but as for TT he is op. He heals himself, has a slow, can go invulnerable, can jump through walls, and is crit based. Trynd is op whether u like it or not...

Koveh

02-20-2012

AD sion > tryndamere any level any day

Boo

02-20-2012

hue

Exqzr

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elequant View Post
Vampiric scepter=no ap can finish him.....As for ad vs trynd, he gets stronger with each attack. Maybe he is perfectly balanced on SR but as for TT he is op. He heals himself, has a slow, can go invulnerable, can jump through walls, and is crit based. Trynd is op whether u like it or not...
Well ok a well fed Tryn is OP. Granted. But that would really apply to anyone would it not?

And if I had to choose between a well fed Tryn to finish the game vs. a well fed Sion (like one poster said) or Olaf, Yi, Xin Zhao, I would choose those before Tryn. While Tryn can put on a real hurt and escape right after, I feel the other champs are just better in a team fight, they have additional disruption and often staying power beyond Tryns 6 second hail mary.

When I witness or engage in 1 V 1 vs. Tryn. and WE ARE EQUAL in level and Euip, TRYN loses 70% of the time to these other monster Melees. EVEN Poppy and Jax can take him on 1 v 1 and win half the time

So yeah, a well played, well fed Tryn will mow through your team. But he can't touch an equally fed Olaf (as just one example).

Lertan

02-21-2012

He's not op, he just got less counters than most other champs. The key thing is speed for ranged/mage champs (teemo is a great ranged counter: fast + blind dart), or a stun/slow/closer for melee champs. Also, exhaust works wonders against him.

MrS8N

02-21-2012

Mordekaiser laughs at Tryndamere huehuehue

Iink

02-21-2012

I say Singed is more OP. I faceroll Tryndamere's with Malzahar. When Tryn uses Rage I just tag him with my E which is just like an Ignite, Malz E lasts for 8 Seconds.. which is more than Tryn's Ult and it does damage over time.

Job well done.

Bacardii7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

Trynd is still ridiculously overpowered on TT. The last couple nights when I needed to get my win of the day before logging off I just grabbed Trynd and got the win. One game I went 1-6 during the first bit of the game and then 15-1 before it was over. It doesn't matter if you feed as Trynd, as long as the game goes long enough and you get an IE and Phantom and Bloodthirster nothing can beat you. Once you have those 3 things you win. Simple as that.

NosSpaz

02-21-2012

I either ban Trynd in 3's or destroy him with Lee.

He isn't OP, he's just irritating.