TSM Sucks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xyltin

02-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyko View Post
what no lol

eg is most consistent, regardless of never winning a major tournament
saint is the only reason clg is a good team.

not entirely sure who the best na team, but clg/eg/tsm are all worthy.

HSGG top is not great.
bigfatlp mid gets better, bit still not on the lvl of a lot of other world top mid players.
SV is definitely the most consistent jungler in the world, and so overall the best one.
Doublelift is great bot and a great player, but his team coordination is still not the best and together with chauster they are often losing the bot lane.

They won the first game cause of OP shen + SV and bad play from Regi
they snowballed the second game cause of SV ganks and AD Kennen and again some bad moves from Regi.

SV carries CLG in normally every game.

And dont forget that Udyr is still probably the strongest jungler in the game (he was on old Lee Sin lvl since the last nerf and lee sin got nerfed a little bit, so Udyr nerfs are likely).

Blarghel

02-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefcurtanz View Post
rainman throw...again
I don't really like Rainman as a player, that is personal opinion though. I don't believe that it was Rainman that threw the game. It is up to the team captain to pick the team, the champs they are going to play, come up with a strategy for the team to play and then have the team execute the strategy to their best ability.

It just feels like TSM is imploding every game when anything goes against them. They start the blame game and then it is lost. CLG did the same thing 6 months ago or so, but they have started to play like a team again. We have to see if TSM can do the same.

If you look at teams like M5, CLG.Eu and CLG.Na, they don't give up even though things goes against them.

So I think that Reginalds team leading is at fault. He have to stop raging and start leading imho.

Xyltin

02-18-2012

Best team currently:
aAa.

MoMa alone beats M5 (Karthus mid and M5 couldn't do anything against them).

I think this will be the most interesting games when we see EU vs NA again in Hanover. Then we will see how strong CLG really is.